terifranci

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

terifranci

Reaction score
hi peeps. can anybody recomend a good nail art book?
I want to teach myself and i would be greatful for any advice
thanx :lol:

I have a brill book by ka sa ra (sp?) - I would recomend it xxx

Mine is a KaSaRa book too......but have a search on the net!

Tell ya what....Daryl...Aka as "Talontedbitch" on this site......well she has some tremendous nail art designs!.....I have said before and will say again....this woman truly inspires me!
x

wow! she is a talented b*tch!!!!!

i got some nail magazines from ebay that are in korean/japanese. they are GORGEOUS!!! (lucky me, my korean mother-in-law translates for me, lol!) they're only a couple of bucks each and are full color.

The Art of Nails by Jacqui Jefford is supposed to be a good book, there was one on GeekBay a while back. Noticeable Nails (aka Jo) was selling it, pm her and ask her what she thought of it, I'm sure they have step-by-steps in there.

terifranci said:
hi peeps. can anybody recomend a good nail art book?
I want to teach myself and i would be greatful for any advice
thanx :lol:
Why don't you pm Rachel (aka Chocolate) who owns K-Sa-Ra and is currently doing a special offer to Geeks for airbrushing/nail art courses. Her courses are great and you learn loads.

:Love:thanks so much for all your responses. it SO good to know that there are experienced and talented techs out there willing to share their knowledge( especially when you are just starting out).
thats enough gushing.
i have just ordered the ka-sa-ra nail art book and i have been totally blown away by " talontedbitchs" web site.she really is something else!

ill keep you posted on my first nail art attempt:o

A great thing with nail art is 'your imagination' getting into nail art like you are you may find yourself looking at things differently like, colours of leaves for eg.

A simple yet effective nail art is the abstract ones with bits of colour and lines and dots, and you cant make a mistake, if a line goes another way to what you wanted just incorporate it into the design. Look forward to seeing your creations.

Take care xx

Latest posts

Back