The British Beauty Academy - lash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Angela AMR Beauty

Reaction score
I have just completed a Russian eyelash course with the British beauty academy at thurrock. 14/11/17. The course was really good, lots of helpful advice and a lovely trainer. Feel very confident to start with the Russian eyelashes treatment.

I don’t an eyelash course yesterday with the British Beauty Academy and they were absolutely fantastic! Trainer was amazing, location was amazing, and the over all training was excellent. I completed my first set of Russian Lashes on a friend that evening due to the confidence the course gave me! I would highly recommend!!!!!!

I don’t an eyelash course yesterday with the British Beauty Academy and they were absolutely fantastic! Trainer was amazing, location was amazing, and the over all training was excellent. I completed my first set of Russian Lashes on a friend that evening due to the confidence the course gave me! I would highly recommend!!!!!!

How interesting?

That’s the fourth recommendation today by at least three newly registered site members....you’re not being nudged along by the BBA are you?! ;)

I completed my lash extension trying by the British Beauty Academy on 12/11/17. The trainers were excellent and the information booklet was really useful. We got to practice on both dummies and models. The venue wasn’t great, but the training was good. I’m planning on doing more lash courses with them in the future.

On Sunday I attended the individual eyelash course, the tutors were amazing help and taught me so much, defiantly the best place I have attended and they are there to help you whenever you need them to, defiantly recommend the British beauty academy.

I completed my lash extension trying by the British Beauty Academy on 12/11/17. The trainers were excellent and the information booklet was really useful. We got to practice on both dummies and models. The venue wasn’t great, but the training was good. I’m planning on doing more lash courses with them in the future.

On Sunday I attended the individual eyelash course, the tutors were amazing help and taught me so much, defiantly the best place I have attended and they are there to help you whenever you need them to, defiantly recommend the British beauty academy.

Ooo, another two new members singing the praises of the BBA. Now that’s what I call coincidence ;)

The British Beauty Academy - lash extensions

I completed the individual eyelash extension course in Thurrock on 14/11/2017 and have already completed 2 full sets of lash extension on friends. The trainer was brilliant, very experienced and helpful. We got to practice on dummy heads and each other which was great practice and made me feel very confidence in my ability to pursue this further. I will definitely be going back for other beauty courses with them!

Ok, with yet another new one post only member registered, I’m seriously convinced that this is no coincidence, but more of a targeted ad campaign.

Closed ;)

It has since come to light that others may have been coerced into posting, in return for a free gift.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back