The business clinic course...worth it??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RebekahsBeauty

Reaction score
Hey chicks :green:

I found a course called the bussiness clinic , this lady comes to your home and trains you in various treatments etc and this is one of her courses, this is what it includes

This 1 Day Course is designed for those wishing to embark on their career in Beauty Therapy. Whether you are working from home, becoming a Mobile Therapist, or considering purchasing a salon, this course is designed to supply you with the required information to start up and maintain a successful business.
Covering modules such as Marketing, Advertising, PR, Support, Finances, Sales, and much more this is an essential course for every Therapist wishing to create a truly profitable concern.

Do you think its worth doing?xxxx Thanks! xx

Hey chicks :green:

I found a course called the bussiness clinic , this lady comes to your home and trains you in various treatments etc and this is one of her courses, this is what it includes

This 1 Day Course is designed for those wishing to embark on their career in Beauty Therapy. Whether you are working from home, becoming a Mobile Therapist, or considering purchasing a salon, this course is designed to supply you with the required information to start up and maintain a successful business.
Covering modules such as Marketing, Advertising, PR, Support, Finances, Sales, and much more this is an essential course for every Therapist wishing to create a truly profitable concern.

Do you think its worth doing?xxxx Thanks! xx

dunno hunny, seems a lot to cover in 1day and i would assume its expensive too? i did consider doing a course like this, but tbh i went for the free courses with the IR to tell me how i need to run my business (got another one on 29th jan) and then i used business link, they run free info sessions and some 1-2-1's too, so it may be between these and all the tutorials on here hun, you may get just as much or even more info , than this course may offer, on the other hand it might be fabulous, so dont suppose i've helped really have i lol:lol:

hopefully someone will have experience of these courses and be able to tell you whether its worth it hun xxxxx

Depends on the cost & how much you can specify which areas you would to cover. There seems to be a lot mentioned, and to go over everything in 1 day would mean going through things really quickly.

Hun I can visualise your head..it's buzzing with ideas and that is a really good thing.
Have you thought about taking a night class in nails or beauty? A VTCT?
Or maybe some other training in the beauty industry?
Something that gives you some kind of recognised qualification at the end.
Short courses to take like ear piercing are quite handy to have if you are just slowly getting into things.
But you have the whole world ahead of you so think long and hard before you take any courses that maybe you won't need?
Would you like to do beauty or nails?

Yeah that is very true, it costs £225 :eek: is expensive so prob not worth it really im on bussiness link now giving it a good check over see if i can get some more info xxx

Hun I can visualise your head..it's buzzing with ideas and that is a really good thing.
Have you thought about taking a night class in nails or beauty? A VTCT?
Or maybe some other training in the beauty industry?
Something that gives you some kind of recognised qualification at the end.
Short courses to take like ear piercing are quite handy to have if you are just slowly getting into things.
But you have the whole world ahead of you so think long and hard before you take any courses that maybe you won't need?
Would you like to do beauty or nails?

Haha yes your right! my head is always buzzing with new ideas etc i think it may explode at times :Grope:.

Yeah i have and would like to do a course in beauty, im not able to do nails as my sister has already been to college to do that and is trying to set herself up as a mobile nail tech.
Id like to do lash and brow treaments and thats prob about it for now.
I could never do ear piercing lol Id pass out everytime i pierced someone im a little wimp like that lol I even passed out having my belly pierced i hated it but really wanted it done lol xxxx

Gosh, that's a lot of money for a 1 day course. Having said that, if the course was focused on one element only eg marketing, by following their advice you could soon recoup the costs.

I've spent quite a bit myself over the last 18 months or so on various marketing strategies but by implementing them, I have definately improved my turnover.

Gosh, that's a lot of money for a 1 day course. Having said that, if the course was focused on one element only eg marketing, by following their advice you could soon recoup the costs.

I've spent quite a bit myself over the last 18 months or so on various marketing strategies but by implementing them, I have definately improved my turnover.

Thats great hun :green: It can be worth it, what im gonna do is look on business link and a few other helpfull sites see if i can gain anything from them if i feel i still need the help ill look into the course xx

You could do a part time course at college to cover marketing and stuff, it would be free to you and you would get a good qualification out of it hth
i know you didn't like school but college is totally different, you would be treat like an adult and expected to act like one

You could do a part time course at college to cover marketing and stuff, it would be free to you and you would get a good qualification out of it hth
i know you didn't like school but college is totally different, you would be treat like an adult and expected to act like one

I would like to hun but i sometimes suffer from panic attacks when im not in my comfort zone, i think some books & websites will do the job :green: xxx

Latest posts

Back