The cost of waxing - help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lisa108

Reaction score
I'm mobile - currently doing mostly facials and massage, but considering starting waxing because many clients have asked.

Now, I know this will depend on what brand of wax you're using, but what's the AVERAGE cost in terms of wax products PER full-leg treatment for example (2 legs)?
Please could you list the type of wax you use, and roughly what the cost is.

I just need some idea of the cost of wax products per treatment to work out what to charge/how much profit i'd be making.

Thank you all in advance!!

Goodness! I haven't worked any figures out, but I have used Salon Services Wax and Perron Rigot, and whilst the PR seems a lot to buy initially, the Cristal Ocean is 800g tin and it goes on verrrry thinly, so is very cost effective. I have also tried Salon Serve's lavender wax which is, of course, cheaper, but it doesnt go as far, so I suppose the answer is the better quality, the further it goes..
Perhaps another geek has costed it out and could answer exactly..The problem is we all use wax differently and different brands, so you may not get a precise answer.

We don't post trade prices on the public forums, but I will PM you with some rough costs for product. You still have to include things like insurance, disposables, petrol etc etc in your costings.

Thankyou, i'd really appreciate it! :)

Hi. Please could you send me a copy. Many thanks.

Sent from my GT-S5830 using SalonGeek

Waxing is a hard one to do cost per service as different clients are different shapes!

If you ask the supply of the wax you are using how many legs you would get out of a pot of wax and divide it by the price :)

Just to add if anyone els would like the info of Katelisa please PM her so we dont end up with lots of ' and me' x

We don't post trade prices on the public forums, but I will PM you with some rough costs for product. You still have to include things like insurance, disposables, petrol etc etc in your costings.
Hi Could you possibly send me info on cost per service for Waxing please if you have any upto date?

Latest posts

Back