The Creative Beauty Group

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

koolnailz

Reaction score
Anyone else having problems ordering from here lately?
Nothing in stock and no idea when it will come. Been told 'maybe' the end of the month!
Really frustrating as have a growing list of potential clients who want to try lash Nv but can't get the products ordered so can't take bookings.

Do you follow them on FB? They have recently been posting about stock levels, ongoing plans, and apologising. They've made the decision not to attend the next show to ensure they can serve their existing customers better at this point in time, but are offering some 'no show show' deals too. I know its frustrating when stock is unavailable and suppliers are vague on delivery times but I do think they are turning a corner now.

Do you follow them on FB? They have recently been posting about stock levels, ongoing plans, and apologising. They've made the decision not to attend the next show to ensure they can serve their existing customers better at this point in time, but are offering some 'no show show' deals too. I know its frustrating when stock is unavailable and suppliers are vague on delivery times but I do think they are turning a corner now.

No don't follow them but will do!
Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back