the dreaded yellow stain!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elfprincessem

Reaction score
OMG!!!! just put myself a set of nails on and noticed that on my lint free wipe where i was practicing my beads, after they had dried there was a yellow stripe that followed, did a search and realised that my brush is bloody contaminated (like i need that right now!). Anyway when searching nobody was fully clear as to whether i can decontaminate it, with clean monomer or if its about to be tossed in the bin, is anyone clear on what i can do?

Hya

Just done a search for you on 'contaminated brushes' and judging by the responses I think you need to say goodbye to your brush. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news hun

i get this too sometimes, when i clean my brush at the begining and end of a service. all i do i submerge my brush completely and squeeze the product out (on a lift free pad)until the yellow has gone, sometimes this is caused by product getting stuck at the top end of your brush, but anyway it works for me, hth chuck

thanks for that guys will give it a whirl x

Latest posts

Back