The Edge Dipping System...help!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

artymarty

Young at heart geek
Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!!!! I have been trying to soak off for 2 hours now and it just wont!!!!! I've tried every way I know but for some reason it's gone rock hard and will not shift. i've never had this problem before. been using this system for a long time now.

any ideas!!????????? :smack:

Sorry to hear your having difficulties. Why don't you try to buff off the top layer and then try to soak again. You could also try warming the product remover. Good luck!

tried all that too!!!!!!! thanx anyway.

artymarty said:
PLEASE HELP!!!! I have been trying to soak off for 2 hours now and it just wont!!!!! I've tried every way I know but for some reason it's gone rock hard and will not shift. i've never had this problem before. been using this system for a long time now.

any ideas!!????????? :smack:
Hiya,

did you manage to get them off, if not give them a ring and i'm sure they will be able to help you!! Good Luck

Amanda

:o Well.... ...it took 3 1/2 hours!!!!! I really cannot for the life of me understand what went wrong. I wonder is it possible for contamination either to the powder or resin to cause this sort of problem? I wonder if any geeks have used this system and had a similar problem. If not I will have to contact Alida and see what they say.

Latest posts

Back