The Edge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cantrelax

Head in the clouds Geek
Reaction score
Hello Geeks

does anyone use the edge gel? And if so what do you think? I currently use star nails gel but find that it is not very strong so I have to build it up quite a bit. I find that I am able to produce good sets of nails but they do not look thin and natural like the ones I have seen many of you create. Now, before you recommend me something like Creative or some other top notch company... I CANNOT AFFORD A CONVERSION COURSE:Scared: :Scared: I know that they as are brilliant but there must be a gel that is of good quality that does not require me to spend copius (sp) amounts of money.

Love Alex ( newly qualified tech) !!!!!!!:) :) :) :)

akzektz gel is up there with the top notchers, they do a brilliant value try me kit. buy online from nails plus beauty via the quick links facility.i can vouch for this as a good gel as i am a user.you do not need a conversion course first.

also very well thought of and not requiring conversion is the young nails gel. that comes through distinctive nails and they are a great company to deal with.

for more opinions on the edge gel try sending a p.m to crystals, i think she is a user of this brand

Hiya I Currently Use Star Nails Gel And Have Been For 2 Years Now I Do Find That It Needs To Be Built Up Quite A Bit And I Also Have Considerd Using A New Gel But Havnt Got The Time To Look And Try It Out Let Me Know If A New Gel Works For You

hello, yes i use The Edge gel products, it is indeed very strong. but almost to much that when it comes to buffing it off you need a good strong hand, it takes a lot of buffing.
the only problem i find is that after a while it seems to loose its shine, i dont no why.
a good product i find, im happy with it. xxx

hi there
i also use the edge gel and find its very nice to work with, it does take a while to buff it off but overall im happy with it.
tara x

Latest posts

Back