The Elements

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Decided to do some Glitter work with Brisa on my SIL yesterday. She suggested to do a theme 'the elements' so here is my interpretation of the elements - Water, earth, fire and air! Cant see many folk wanting these LOL! but a good chance to try out some new techniques. The Air has laser strands, irridescent flatsones as well as glitter but the piccie isnt too clear will have a look for another.
My nail shaping isnt consistant - working on it but what do you think?
Thought it might give you a laugh anyway!

KxXx

love the fire one, you've done well hunny :D
did you use gel? if you did, what's the trick for glitter and gel? I'd love to try it out.
:hug: xx

Hey Sandi,
Yep all done with Brisa Clear gel and about 50 different glitters! I usually mix up the gel and glitter in a dappen dish but needed small quantities for this. So I used my dotting tool dipped it in gel then into the glitter I wanted and then wiped the dotting tool with scrubfresh before going back for more gel. Freeze cure to stop the glitter moving once you are happy and on to the next colour.
This is a close view of the Air one ~ used 3 different white/irridescent glitters Laser light strands and irredescent glitter dots/ flatstones. It looks loads better in real life as it is on a clear tip all the 'bits' look like they are floating around.

KxXx

they are fab , very inventive , and i love the fire one that is cool:biggrin:

i love all of them... i'd love to sport a set of these! what would you do for the thumbs? what bout like rocks or stone (or gold!), wouldn't that be an element?...

Ah they rock!!

I love the green and white one.

You're so clever ;):)

xx

Ooh Karol theyre lovely....Id wear any of them too...theyre all such pretty colours.
Ive bought a brown glitter that flashes green, Im hoping to have a set on for next week...the way my time is going, we'll see, lol!

Thanks Girls X
I tried to do spirit on the thumbs but not to sucessful hence I cut it out of the photo!
KxXx

Love them Karol Fire is my favourite too

They are lovely. The fire one is my fav too. Well done you

Latest posts

Back