The Geek needs a model

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Geek

Grand Master Geek
Premium Geek
Reaction score
Hey Guys - I am in desperate need of a model for my Sweet Smiles seminar at ExCeL tomorrow as well as Tuesday.

The successful applicant(s) must have decent natural nail plates, be free from product, and have a desire to sport about 4 nails (you can go and do what you want with the others ;) ). Because seminar time is tight (I mean really tight) I will need to pre-preapre the nails as I want to be able to get straight to smiles and not have to bother with demoing PREP and tipping and such.

If you are game - it would be mucho appreciated - come find me at the CND stand ASAP in the morning. The seminar is at 4pm on Sunday. I will then need you or someone else for Tuesdays seminar at 2pm.

thankyouthankyouthankyou.

I'm game & fit the criteria at the moment - I have booked a seat at the seminar - this would give me the best seat in the house!

Let me know if I'll do, I won't be offended if you find an eager young thang LOL

Best wishes
Karen S.

Karen your pm box is full, you need to clean some space.

Sonia

Hi Sam
I will be at your Smiles seminar and, due to doing my facials course, will have all 10 nails available for showing off your smiles.
You may already have left by the time you get this email though so will need to speak to you re a few probs with my brush and my masters on 7 March!!!
Best wishes

nickie@nailmania-limited

Read this earlier and thought I'd have preferred to have seen it BEFORE airbrushing my nails.....

On second thoughts, only having 4 nails done by GMG not good - I'd have to do the other 6 myself. Nails I do myself are reasonable, but obviously nowhere near GMG standard. Having 4 fab nails and 6 crap ones??? Think I'll stick with 10 crap ones - at least they are consistent!

Can just imagine standing in the queue to pay for shopping and have cashier say "Mmmmm, those 4 nails are lovely - what happened to the others?" :biggrin:

Bryony said:
Can just imagine standing in the queue to pay for shopping and have cashier say "Mmmmm, those 4 nails are lovely - what happened to the others?" :biggrin:

PMSL - that would be so funny. Even funnier if they said, hey look at those lovely SIX nails, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OTHER FOUR!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back