The Geek Stands at N222

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just had it confirmed by Kathryn form PB,for all thoses geeky peeps that are going to Ecxel.......
Geeks will rock at stand N222.............

Due to a little health problem (nothing major) i have decided not to Compete this time...........But will be manning the Geek Stand with none other than our lovley Jaydee on Sunday and the nutty lovelable Layla on Monday and Tuesday....I can't wait........ What a Geektastic few days will I have , geeking with all my mates, yep can't wait to put faces to names ..........Can you tell I am sooooooooo exited..........

So I will be looking forward to meeting as many geeks as possible.........We will have a ball, so please come and see us xxxx

Oh bless ya babe Ruthy holding the fort !!!!!!!!!!!!!saying that though babe I dont think anyone knows there way about the board better than you do, I even bet Sam has to ask you his way sometime lol.
You had better take your Fabric kit on the stnd with ya babe give David some practice while he is hanging around like a spare tart at a wedding lol loves ya Jaydee :)
See you there sweetie will bring you over a nice big cuppa.

Loves ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dawnie said:
Oh bless ya babe Ruthy holding the fort !!!!!!!!!!!!!saying that though babe I dont think anyone knows there way about the board better than you do, I even bet Sam has to ask you his way sometime lol.
You had better take your Fabric kit on the stnd with ya babe give David some practice while he is hanging around like a spare tart at a wedding lol loves ya Jaydee :)
See you there sweetie will bring you over a nice big cuppa.

Loves ya
Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

LOL nope Sams da Man when it comes to this site xxxxxx
Oh I love ya Dawnie, tea and a hugg what more could I ask for xxxx
see ya there babe

I will be visiting the stand, but beware I am very very shy................ NOT.

Cant wait to meet you gals, shopping bags included, happy spending

This time I will remove my shy head and introduce myself to everyone!!

See you all on Sunday.

xxx

I'll be there as soon as comp is over! I'll bring hotdogs if you bring the tea then Dawnie....... :lol:

I can't wait to meet ya geeks,

See you tomorrow!!!!!
Be coolio :cool:

Clare xxxxxxxxxxxx

Bless ya Clare I will pass on the hotdog babe lol I am veggie :) mind you could put it in a doggie bag for Mullie I am sure he would appreciate it .

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow.

Take care and everything is crossed for you for tomorrow. go got em.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxx

Ok, Ruth can have yours then!! hehehe! Tho Im sure Millie and Mullie wouldn't say no!!

Thanks and keep everything crossed!! eeeek!!

Can't wait to see you all tomo

CB xxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear your not well Ruth and not competing but will look forward to seeing you in the geek lounge
x

Will definitely be dropping by to say hi to you :)

Cool Tea and Hot Dog, what more could I ask for..... Voddy and Orange ?????
I Can't wait to meet you all xxxx

just got back from setting up our stand at excel, its looking great! Right near the geek stand and the comps so thats a bit of luck! The show is massive, lets hope its a good one, see ya all in the morning!

PS the nail section has a bright pink carpet!!!!!!!!

You got no excuse then Rachel, so fag break the usual time, the usual place and the usual brand ??????
Pink Carpet lol, I love pink xxxx

Latest posts

Back