The Gel Bottle, Candy Coat or IBD

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

La-La Mc

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

I have trained with Gellux but I do not like it as I find it very hard to remove and the colour range is not as plenty as other gel polish.

I was looking for a new gel polish and I'm not sure which to try. I have been looking at The Gel Bottle, Candy Coat or maybe IBD Just Gel.

Has anyone got experience with any of these brands?

Would anyone have any other recommendations in a good Gel Polish?

Kind Regards
L

Id be interested to hear anout the Gel Bottle as i am tempted to try it myself x

I use IBD. And I love it. Great range of colours. Really good price. Easy application and removal. And clients are getting 2-3 weeks without chipping and lifting x

I've just started using the gel bottle and love it! It's got an amazing shine and is easily lasting 3-4 weeks. The builder gels are fab too!

Is there a starter kit or what should i buy first if i want to try it x

Hi Ladies

I have trained with Gellux but I do not like it as I find it very hard to remove and the colour range is not as plenty as other gel polish.

I was looking for a new gel polish and I'm not sure which to try. I have been looking at The Gel Bottle, Candy Coat or maybe IBD Just Gel.

Has anyone got experience with any of these brands?

Would anyone have any other recommendations in a good Gel Polish?

Kind Regards
L

I use mainly IBD Just Gel with a smattering of Gelaze and Gelish when I like the odd color from them. Out of the 3, I love my IBD the most, I think. It wears well and has a huge color range, plus soaks off within 15 minutes. Some of my ladies go up to 4 weeks with no problems, not that I recommend it, but that seems to be their comfort zone!

For women wanting a little extra structure, I like the soak off IBD builder gel. I apply a thin layer or two under the gel polish. I dislike the fact that it is UV only, but I love what it does for my clients with the bendy nails.

I've just started using the gel bottle and love it! It's got an amazing shine and is easily lasting 3-4 weeks. The builder gels are fab too!

Totally agree, love the builders in a bottle, and the polishes are extremely good quality.

However if you are in the US shipping for Gel Bottle is a fortune

Latest posts

Back