The Gel Bottle inc

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steffanie

Steff
Reaction score
Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the gel bottle brand please?
How do you find it? How is removal compared to other brands? Has anyone used the builder in a bottle gels? (Are these soak off?)

Apologies for all the questions but I'm looking into purchasing quite a lot of which brand I choose so wouldn't want to waste money. I'm really loving the look of the brand and of course the 20ml size and price tag. Wide colour choice too.

Any opinions welcome [emoji5]️

I'm in the process of changing over to gel bottle inc. yes the colours are fab and highly pigmented so coverage is amazing. The builder gels are fab too and yes they are soak off.
My only criticism is the delivery times. People tend to have to wait up to 2 weeks for delivery which I really think they should address quickly if the company are to gain a step in the bigger market.
I have been a Gelish girl for around 5 years now but much prefer gel bottle so am swapping over slowly.
Also gel bottle gels remove really easily which is a bonus.
Hope this helps xx

I have been reading about the delivery times which isn't great is it if you need essentials. Maybe have to keep spares incase I run out.
Have you sculpted with the builder gels? If so how do you find strength and removal? Can these be Infilled?
I don't offer hard gel but I have clients looking for something abit more natural than acrylic so it would be nice to offer them something [emoji5]️ xx

I haven't sculpted with it as I do acrylics. I use builder gels for strength on weaker nails which is great. But I have read on their fb support group that they can be infilled yes.
Here's the link for the support group perhaps this may help u.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1119450774780224/

Thank you hippy chick xx

I've been trialling on myself since August. It's amazing stuff. The builders are very good to sculpt with. I've had no lifting at all and have been just infilling since August. I soaked off one nail, buffed back very thin and it soaked off in 15 minutes.

I have super thin weak nails so I apply really thin to avoid a heat spike. The builders are very strong.

I haven't tried the colours just the builders.

I would love to see more colours in the builder range

Customer service from this company leaves allot to be desired!!! They don't care about customers

I was actually told to "do what I want to do"

Waited almost two weeks for an order and the colours didn't look like they did on the web site

Awfull! Stay away

QUOTE="Steffanie, post: 2547688, member: 115964"]Just wondering what people's thoughts are on the gel bottle brand please?
How do you find it? How is removal compared to other brands? Has anyone used the builder in a bottle gels? (Are these soak off?)

Apologies for all the questions but I'm looking into purchasing quite a lot of which brand I choose so wouldn't want to waste money. I'm really loving the look of the brand and of course the 20ml size and price tag. Wide colour choice too.

Any opinions welcome [emoji5]️[/QUOTE]

Fab product, colours are lush but not good customer service

Hi hippy chick.
I've bought several bottles from the gel bottle inc and there are lots of reasons why I love it but I'm having frustrations with removal. Finding it slower and hard to remove, incomparison to what I know (being a Gelish girl orginally also).

Could you kindly explain...in depth what you do to remove as you said in this previous tread that you found it easier.

Many thanks

I love TGB too. To remove it I buff the top coat, and soak a pad with acetone and wrap in tin foil for 10 mins. Comes off no problem.

I love TGB too. To remove it I buff the top coat, and soak a pad with acetone and wrap in tin foil for 10 mins. Comes off no problem.

That's exactly what I do but takes more like 15mins! I'm baffled....And its hard work not an easy removal.

The higher the pigment, the more difficult and more damaging it is to remove from the natural nail - through experience.

Also, the higher the pigment, the shorter the shelf life... the ingredient ratio means more chance for stuff in the bottle to solidify, not cost effective if you like to offer a large selection of choice to your clients.

Latest posts

Back