The Straw/Curly/or Spiral Nail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nailnut said:
I must say am in shock i have been wating to know how is this done and omg thank you so very mutch!!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if yacan do a flower i meen the dry flower under the acrilic ? and also are there any nail art tutorial like for say how to make rose petals and so and if am asking to mutch sorry to mutch hunger for nail art thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu i love you for what you're doing......:):hug:
thanks again for you very kind word and you encouragement
to the question that was ask of about the rose peddles I have not yet master that but I surely working on it as we speak. there are few who have already done rose tutorial and i think that some has done the dried flowers in the gallery post and see they will gladly give you the link so that you see and the directions

thank you I liked your tutorial :)

CadenceAlex said:
what is a spiral nail used for?
just another form of 3d art

I am so far away from being able to do that even though i have been doing nails 4 years, but the instructions are very well detailed, im so glad i found this site.

belinda

tennnailtek said:
I am so far away from being able to do that even though i have been doing nails 4 years, but the instructions are very well detailed, im so glad i found this site.

belinda
if you can follow direction you can do this

nafia thank u so much i heard years ago how to do the spiral i was just never quite sure how to attach it i have been wanting to teach my students this and now i can thank u again my students will be very happy:green:

thank u so much i have known for years how to do the spiral just not how to connect it and when i tried not so cute i have wanted to teach my students this and now i can thanx again for helping them and us :green:

IF YOU DON'T GET A HANG OF DOING THE SPIRAL TRY MASTERING IT WITH A DVD SHOWING YOU STEP BY STEP. HERE'S THE LINK: WWW.MYSTICNAILSPR.COM

thanks nafia! looks great!
i wondered how that was done!
cant wait to try it!!

:green: I was at the trade show in Orlando, Florida last weekend and saw a women with one of her nails like that and I couldn't figure out how she did it. I should of asked but was too into watching young nails demo. Does the straw slip out easy? how do you file it? I guess you would only use colored acrylic because I see polishing them. When you clients ask for these, do they want all 10 or just one or two? Thanks so much for this, you really put my mind to rest, now I can't wait to try this it looked so cool. Thanks again, you did great:!::biggrin:

thanks for sharing nafia gonna have a go soon ...been wondering how this was done & it looks fab btw

I use clear and some colored acrylic I use my e-file to file and shape sometimes

Hi guys!

I just tried this for the first time and it's amazing! I can't believe it! A little more practice might be in order but FAB!!!

Gonna put one on my little finger and see how i get on with it! Ha ha!

Can't wait to try more tutorials! thanks Nafia your a legend!!!

Kirst xx

Fantastic Nafia, well done indeed , a really great tutorial you are very talented
thank you so much :hug:

thanks ladies I have been away from the site for a while.

Keep Curling!

Latest posts

Back