things are looking up re;my salon!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louisenewell

Reaction score
Yippee!!!for once i'm coming on posting not being depressed and negative.
As some of you may know my original premises fell through so yesterday i went to view another one just 6 minutes walk form my house on a really busy parade.
Its a little more expensive but i guess this reflects the location.
Anyway its council owned and they seem to be very willing to do a deal or two.Its also a great size and has just been decorated by the council so there is a lot less work to do on this premises compared to the one i had my heart set on.The funny thing is its was under offer but that has just fallen through and that tenant had to put in a change of use....also suitable for nails and beauty!!!Looks like this premises has just been waiting for me.
So all the council need is my business plan (that won't take long to run off the computer)a few references and we're away.
fingers crossed it works out.
As for the funding company,i re done my cash flow for them last night and unbelieveably (and i have checked it three times)i'm actually better off in this premises.
Thanks for all your support geeks.
Lou x x

Nice to hear your good news.

Hope everything goes well for you - GOOD LUCK

Shelley xx

well done louise for not giving up when you had bad news.
i'm a big believer that things happen for a reason, it looks like that might b the case with you also!
keep ur chin up, and go for it
x

My fingers are crossed for you.

Good luck, keep us posted x x

Well done Louise, I'm so happy for you, good luck with everything and keep us posted!!! :)

xxxx

yep this definatly sounds like your calling, sounds great hope it all goes very well for you.
good luck & keep us posted.xxx

Looks like this was meant to be for you! I'm also a great believer in everything happening for a reason, sometimes we just need a nudge in another direction to see the way forward.
Good luck with everything you do there, I hope its a great success :hug:

Best wishes

KarenS

Well done Louise, good luck

See Ms Destiny knew this place was coming up, so that's why you had all the delays before, to get you the right premises!! Can't wait to see the pics from your opening day xxx

Really good news, keep going, dont give up!

Thankls geeks your fantastic.Only problem is now my health isn't too good.Suffer from suspected ibs and have been really bad since monday with stomache pains.I'm now passing a lot of blood when i go for a number 2!!The gp has done a referral letter for a bowl specalist but that was before the blood issue.My mum is really worried,I'm going to go back to the doctors on monday.maybe my appendix is on the way out??i was told it was rumbling 2 years ago!

oh hun i hope you get better soon , and that your salon works out :biggrin:

Well done you for not giving up, things do happen for a reason and i believe what's meant to be will be.

Sorry to hear about your health, i reckon its all down to stress. I hope the doctors sort you out so you will be bright eyed and bushy tailed for your new business.

good luck with your new premises and i hope you feel better soon.

Latest posts

Back