Thinning hair need advice!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParissD

Reaction score
Hi pros, just need a bit of advice really. I have extensions last year and found them really lovely and before I really knew much about extensions. I had 2g put in my hair and it really killed it :( I have bleached hair and before it was healthy + strong but now it just always seems to be well looking like crap.
I wasn't given the right aftercare advice so was using a silver shampoo on my hair, I actually told the Extensionist about using oil on the ends + heat protector to keep the extensions soft + manageable !

Anyway now my hair just seems to be soooo much thinner, but I found out not long ago my body wasn't getting/producing enough vitamins. I am now on multi-vitamins to see how they work out aswell as a diet high in vitamins needed.

But my hair is sooo much thinner, before it was relatively thick and now just doesn't grow, I seem to be losing quite a lot in the bath but I'm not sure if this is due to cutting down washing (wash x2 a week) and when I do I usually lather my hair in almond oil and lavender/peppermint , heard it helps smooth + stimulate hair growth.

I am currently using joico but that doesn't seem to be helping, I was thinking maybe trying the nioxin range ??

I would just like some hints/tips to try. I have just started using pure argan oil also.

Latest posts

Back