This is driving me daft!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gemma Little

Reaction score
You may all know from previous post my situation.

I also mentioned in last post about a photo taken of me with people I worked so we could put it on Facebook.

Since leaving I was hoping they would have removed since I'm not there and it would have missed leaded clients thinking that I'm still there.

I've reported it to Facebook but they wouldn't remove it.

I haven't spoken to the boss there since I left in July.

I feel like they are using it to get clients becuase they have employed someone who isn't actually qualified in Beauty treatment just manicures and Pedicure but she carrying out waxing treatment when not qualified!

I've still not got another job and still looking I'm starting to think that I'm just really cut out to be a beautician!

There's not much you can do about it. Loads of companies don't update their website when staff come and go.

I know they don't it's on Facebook and are very active. Just find it really disrespectful of them. I didn't just leave I was practically forced out.

I worked for someone who treated me very badly and wasn’t paying me enough.

In the end they told me they was getting an apprentice so could financial support me.

I left mid July this year and never heard from them since.

They still use a photo of me on there social media from when I was working for them.

I found out on Facebook that she hired another beautician.

I was supposed to be a model for the apprentice but never got asked to come in.

They haven’t bothered with me since I left but received a missed call from the boss.

Did she lie about the apprentice and why is she ringing me?

NO offence hun but how would we know why she was ringing you? This has been going on for months & its not healthy to still be this eaten up by it months down the line.

I agree that they shouldnt have your photo up if you are not happy with it but the time & emotion you are spending on the issue isnt worth it.

Move on, find a better salon/work environent & thrive as I bet they are not spending this much time worrying about you. Treat it as a life lesson how not to treat others. Xx

I think it’s a bit petty sorry [emoji85] my old boss from 10 years ago still using pics with me or my work in it plus more current staff. You worked there so you will be part of their history- they are hardly advertising your still there

She employed someone who was renting a chair as a ‘complementary therapiest’ she updated her Facebook profile to be working there 2 months after I had left. Client that I used to do treatments on never ask me how i am doing and how I’ve been since I’ve left, I’ve walked passed the daughter 3 times she never speaks to me. Today I was in town and saw a client I used to do her eyebrows and she was with her Mum and her mum had seen me and tapped her to say that I was there but they never came Upto to me and spoke to me. Feel like she has been saying stuff to her clients for an unexplained reason.

You sound too involved - some clients are just not that invested in you as you are in them. Move on and forget it

Get over it!

Jesus, I dont really know what you want us to say? Its not healthy to be spending this much time on this & to be drudging it up month on month is not healthy.

Im starting to wonder if these are actually trolling posts??

Why do you even care anymore?
Move on and put your efforts into finding a new job instead of worrying about your old one.

As above, let it go. Put your efforts into the future which will earn you money, not the past which will just upset you

Latest posts

Back