this months PN mag..................

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Creative Tech

Pampered Princess
Reaction score
Hi!
Duse anyone now anything about this months PN magazine.:rolleyes: who else is still waiting for there cope.:cry:

i havent had it yet, so still waiting

still havent got mine either Sarah, it seems to be getting later and later each month.
x

Well that's a pain :irked: - I got my a few days ago, seems really daft how some go out before others not really very fair when we all pay our subscriptions!!

Hope it turns up real soon!!

Well I am a right old wally it was June's PM that I got at the beginning of the week!! - so there is me thinking I have already got mine and in other words I haven't got July's PM yet either just got June's rather late!! LOL just goes to show how much attention I pay duh :zzz:

Haven't received mine either !

River

mine not here yet either

nor mine! :0(

Nor Mine - atleast I'm not the only one:|

Hi guys

Right... I'm going to respond to this one. PN July was mailed yesterday, which is on time and is what we have scheduled here. It is impossible for PN to be mailed at the beginning of the month due to the sheer number of magazines we have at Trades Exhibitions going into our printers/mailing house.

In an ideal world, I of course want PN to reach you on the first day of every month, but logistically, that just ain't possible. My only hope is that as Scratch reaches you early, you will have devoured it as soon as you get it and be ready for the next nail hit from PN.

Totally appreciate that it may be annoying, but I'm afraid this one is beyond my control.

Hope you understand...

Cheers
Kat
xxx

Editor
Professional Nails

Historically PN has been due around about the middle of the month - I think it is good timing because as Kat has said - we get Scratch, read it and then get PN.

If we got them both on the 1st of the month we would have 30 days with no nail reading - well apart from here of course LOL.

Thanks for that Kathryn, at least we ahve it to look forward to and looks like we will be getting early as it still isnt the middle of the month.

It makes good sense not to come out at the same time
x

I don't mind why I get my Pro Nails Mag so long as it is at the same time each month. In the past, it has usually popped through the letter box on the same day as Scratch! I suppose I am not along, hence the confusion.

whew - I thought it was because I was late with my submissions! :Scared:

Was feeling really guilty :)

Aren't we nail technicians an impatient lot???

I think Kat is right.

If you are getting both magazines then it is nice to have a break between the two. And if you are not ... just have a little faith and know that it will come.

Well since they messed up my subscriptions, I never did get back to resubscribing, though I often feel Im missing out so prob will!
Have to say Gigi ... thats a fab new pic youre sporting there... you look fantastic! :hug:

I have just found out that i'm goiung to be in the next copy of PN

Ohh how will i cope with the Fame

"FAME I WANT TO LIVE FOREVER "

Oh sorry about that got alittle carried any

lmao
Glorsclaws said:
Well since they messed up my subscriptions, I never did get back to resubscribing, though I often feel Im missing out so prob will!
Have to say Gigi ... thats a fab new pic youre sporting there... you look fantastic! :hug:

Latest posts

Back