Thong wax?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lilymayc

Reaction score
I'm fairly new to intimate waxing. I've done a few hollywoods so far but I've not had a new customer approach me whose salon has recently shut down ask for a thong wax... How do you do your thong waxing? Is it just a bikini wax and the behind? Thanks in advance!!

I do it as a very very high Bikini, tapering right in underneath towards the bum, but still leaving some hair underneath, and yes I do the bum crack and cheeks.

The idea being that the client can wear thong knickers without any pubic hair showing outside of the knicker line.

I do it as a very very high Bikini, tapering right in underneath towards the bum, but still leaving some hair underneath, and yes I do the bum crack and cheeks.

The idea being that the client can wear thong knickers without any pubic hair showing outside of the knicker line.

Perfect thank you for your help!! I'm guessing they keep knickers on during this? How do you do the bum in regards to them stretching and keeping pants out the way at the same time?

Pants off would be best. (You don't want to be getting wax on them)

I'm fairly new to intimate waxing. I've done a few hollywoods so far but I've not had a new customer approach me whose salon has recently shut down ask for a thong wax... How do you do your thong waxing? Is it just a bikini wax and the behind? Thanks in advance!!
I think another name for it might be a g-string and to me that's wax between the buttocks, take it in narrow across the labia and leave a strip of hair on the pubic mound. So you're left with a thin line of hair all the way down. Why don't you ask her what she's had in the past?

A thong wax means that they should be ab;e to wear thong knickers with no hair showing. So that would be removing all of the hair from inside the butt and any noticeable hair on the butt cheeks. Then you would do a very high leg wax at the front.

Latest posts

Back