those nasty nail biters !!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jayneym

Reaction score
vicki's tips #11 @ www.nailtech.com
had to get that down b4 I forgot it !!!

OK here we go - bin thinking about sculptin on forms & had a likkl lookey @ the tutorials on this site . Brain started to go into overdrive about something I read for 2 step acrylic application for nail biters. basically the tip on the above site says about creating the illusion of a longer nail bed on a nibbler so you dont get the dreaded look of a tip 1/2 way down the nail - if you know what I mean !
In a cosmetic way I see what they mean but would like to see a demo to understand more thoroughly - has anyone tried this method / idea and if so what were the results like ?
I'd love to know your thoughts and ideas on this 1 cos I think I'm gonna have a little experiment with this & see how it turns out !!!
Would love your views on this 1 geeks !
Check in with a few replys soon
Off for a cuppa - will check in later to see what you think !!!!
yes its me Jayneym AGAIN !!!
I'm definately getting to b a pain now I've eventually got the hang of this site !!! - does anyone have anything for nail geek addiction !!!!
HHEEEELLLPPP !!!!!
lol xxxxx

Hiya,

What i do when sculpting on biters is to fit the form tightly under the natural nail so there is no skin being exposed and use the white powder on the form then I use flawless pink on the bed itself, flawless pink gives the illusion of longer beds.

Not sure if this is what you meant hun so hth anyway.

P.S.

What part of S. Wales are you from, cos Im originally from Barry.

Latest posts

Back