Those trained in SPMU brows - can we please talk about earnings?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VBD

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I’m new to salon geek. I’ve been reading lots of SPMU related threads and thank all of you for the useful information that you take the time to post on here :)
I’m looking into training with Nouveau and would like some insight into how people are getting on financially after paying for their training. How long did it take some of you to start seeing a profit once your training was paid off? And how are you doing in the industry now- either as a career or a side job? Also what sort of environment do you work in- yours or someone else’s salon or from home? Thank you so much for taking the time to read this. All the best xx Vanessa

I’m in the same position as you at the minute hopefully someone can help.
Where were you thinking of working from?

I’m in the same position as you at the minute hopefully someone can help.
Where were you thinking of working from?

Hi Kat [emoji1327]‍♀️
For the long term I would like to work from a summerhouse in my garden , but in the beginning I’m thinking to work in a salon setting to make a name for myself and build up a clientele base

Hi Kat [emoji1327]‍♀️
For the long term I would like to work from a summerhouse in my garden , but in the beginning I’m thinking to work in a salon setting to make a name for myself and build up a clientele base

Sounds like a plan, working in salon will also help you get up to speed on a range of people and if there’s clients already there you will find it easy to build up your base xx
Good luck[emoji4]

Latest posts

Back