Thoughts on Nouvatan

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angel-a

Reaction score
Hi,
I've ordered 12% and 14% nouvatan samples and just wondering what your thoughts are of them please? They describe the 12% and 14% as medium tans. What's the 10% like? Is it light? Thought 10% DHA was a medium. Thanks

It's different with every brand. I have 11% but if left on for full development time it's goes darker than 15% in the same brand. It's more a rule of tumb than an exact estimate.

Thanks, wow that's dark then isn't it? The more tans I'm doing, the more I'm finding out that no solution goes on the same from one client to the next. This solution testing malarky is stressful haha

Thanks, wow that's dark then isn't it? The more tans I'm doing, the more I'm finding out that no solution goes on the same from one client to the next. This solution testing malarky is stressful haha

Well it's the only way to find one you like, my young clients love leaving 11% on over night for an ultra dark tan. Some who prefer a more natural tan leave it on for 5-6 hours... Get a lot of samples before you settle.

Thanks [emoji4] I've got my nouvatan samples (came really quick) ordered a hvlp5008 from them too as my machine was playing up. Can't wait to get going with it x

Latest posts

Back