Timely or Schedul?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LoveLocksx

Reaction score
Hey everyone

I'm looking to swap from paper diary I've tried Ovatu but can't seem to grasp it

Need something simple easy and easy to rebook appointments
Any of you tried the above?

Thank you x

Hey everyone

I'm looking to swap from paper diary I've tried Ovatu but can't seem to grasp it

Thank you x
I'm using Shedul and think it's amazing. Bonus is I have the full version and don't ever have to pay a penny ever. Think they may still have this offer on but they will be introducing charges later on

I know this sounds silly but worries me that it's completely free

I know I thought this too but I've been using it for a few months and not been charged anything, they don't ask for bank details. I worry that I'll loose all bookings so keep a paper diary aswell just incase. Your able to invoice all receipts to your clients email for appointments and products and has email confirmations, reminders and reschedules and text messages. There is also online booking but I haven't set that up just yet

Yeh that's what worries me my appointments will be lost and I don't want to have to keep both paper and online

I've been using Shedul.com since February with great success! I don't keep a paper diary but once and awhile when I remember I export my appointments onto a usb stick for a little piece of mind, which is actually very quick to do.

I've used timely and found it great

As the saying goes "Free isn't good, good isn't free". I had shedul at my place for a few months. It's great until you need detailed statistics, or if you need customer support. Sometimes its worth to invest in a reliable software. Of course not a fortune, but I didn't feel great giving away client info to a free software. Especially when they didn't want to export it for me later on.

As the saying goes "Free isn't good, good isn't free". I had shedul at my place for a few months. It's great until you need detailed statistics, or if you need customer support. Sometimes its worth to invest in a reliable software. Of course not a fortune, but I didn't feel great giving away client info to a free software. Especially when they didn't want to export it for me later on.
Who do you use ??

Hey everyone

Thank you x
Shedul is brilliant, as I am a "tester" of sorts I get everything free and you make the software better by posting your own sugestions - this will be the best software on the market eventually!!

Shedul is brilliant, as I am a "tester" of sorts I get everything free and you make the software better by posting your own sugestions - this will be the best software on the market eventually!!
Interesting you are getting along with it all ok then ?

"If you're not paying for the product, you are the product."

Try yourontime, easily the most full featured web based salon software available today, at a reasonable price and easy to use.

Interesting you are getting along with it all ok then ?
Yes, really well, there are things that need to be changed to make it better but hopefully these are being sorted whilst it is on trial.

"If you're not paying for the product, you are the product."

Try yourontime, easily the most full featured web based salon software available today, at a reasonable price and easy to use.
Wil take a look thank you xx

I've been using shedul since January. I think it's fab :)

So hard to make a decision I prefer a app if I'm honest I'm currently trailing timely but I feel it may be a little pricey for what I'm after

So hard to make a decision I prefer a app if I'm honest I'm currently trailing timely but I feel it may be a little pricey for what I'm after
What is your budget if I may ask?

Shedul is great!!

Shedul is really good. I can't see why you would need anything else from a site and it's free xxx

Latest posts

Back