timings for raw earth and spa range

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazysaz

Reaction score
hi all, just wanted to know how long it takes you to perform a raw earth ped and a spa man and ped. ive got the ez flow spa range but i think il change to the creative one when they're finished. should i charge the same or more for the spa range than the raw earth?
thanks.:)

dont know about raw earth but spa mani is an hour and spa pedi and hour and 15min

scattyfox said:
dont know about raw earth but spa mani is an hour and spa pedi and hour and 15min

raw earth is about the same init? its got the same stuff just a different smell (and warm instead of cool)

i charge the same for my spapedicure as my raw earth

Hi Antonia,

The Spa Range has more goodies than Raw Earth, so not that many steps.

Both are FAB products though and it just depends what you're after ....

River

I also charge the same for the Spa and Raw Earth.....the Raw Earth doesnt seem to take me as long as the Spa to do so I tend to spend just a little bit longer on each thing just to even the times out.....I also sometimes like to incorporate some of the product together...depends what my clients like!

River said:
Hi Antonia,

The Spa Range has more goodies than Raw Earth, so not that many steps.

Both are FAB products though and it just depends what you're after ....

River

O right, I haven't done my raw earth one yet! but i still would charge the same as it's still classed on my price list as a luxury pedicure, rather than express one.

Times should be the same and prices too...clients love the raw earth particularly when it's cold or wet outside!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back