Tint after lift?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachel bell

Reaction score
Can you tint before lifting ?
Also if you lift 1st, can you remove the shield so to tint the lashes as normal or would that affect the lift ?

If you tint before the lift, the lift can strip some of the colour

That makes sense, do you think tinting the lashes as normal (not on the sheild) will affect the lift?

Its best to tint as part of the lift treatment so you would do step 1 and 2 and then tint. It is actually best if you remove the shield as that will allow you to tint the underneath of the lashes too (and you can tint bottom lashes) and it wont affect the lift

Was this not covered in your training? Who did you train with?

Salon system. We were shown to tint the lashes whilst still attatched to the sheild, but i find doing it that way, i cant get really close to the eyelid

Salon system. We were shown to tint the lashes whilst still attatched to the sheild, but i find doing it that way, i cant get really close to the eyelid
Yes its ok to do it that way but you can only tint from the underside. If you remove the shield you can tint the lashes fully x

I remove the shields to tint so the tint covers better but also from my own personal experience, I can't wait to have the shields removed as I find them a bit uncomfortable so I do it this way for client comfort too.

Latest posts

Back