Tinting Ingredients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trainee beauty

Reaction score
Can anyone help me please
I have`a college assignment which i am really stuck on ive been putting it off for ages but my tutor has said if i dont have it in soon then i will get a refferal the question is:

"Research the products used for tinting products and present the information in the form of a chart. Information should be included on:

• the chemical ingredients
  • the basic chemistry affecting the shelf life of the products
  • the basic chemistry of mixing tinting products
  • the effect of tint on the eyelashes
  • tests to be carried out prior to the eyelash/eyebrow tinting

i have searched a load of websites and nothing tells me about any ingredients for any tinting products can you suggest anything please?
Thanks x

have you been to your local wholesaler and had a look at tube of tint ? or buy one it tells you everything on the instruction sheet you get with them x

We are not in the habit of answering students assignment questions for them. We don't mind giving pointers in the right direction, however.

Dee has given the answer I would have given. You may be able to pop into your local wholesaler to find this info out for yourself. Failing this, try researching this on google.

Good luck.

Thanks for your advice i have a tinting kit from Ellisons and it doesnt have any information at all on the back of it, ive tryed on google to find some information but nothing came up really and i havnt really got a wholesaler that local as im only 16 and do not have a car.

http://www.gnb.com.au/MSDS/Refectocil - MSDS.pdf

this a material safety data sheet. refectocil are a company that makes tint. have a look through it and it should help you with some of your questions. then, if you are still stuck go back to your tutor, show her/him the work you have completed already and ask for help.

No more putting it off, or it'll turn into a horrible scary monster!

tigi
xx

Thankyou i will have a look at it now x

Thanks for your advice i have a tinting kit from Ellisons and it doesnt have any information at all on the back of it, ive tryed on google to find some information but nothing came up really and i havnt really got a wholesaler that local as im only 16 and do not have a car.

I googled your queries and found loads of valuable information. It is there if you look for it.

Latest posts

Back