tips reducing rebalance times! please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngieLHN

Reaction score
Hi all, l really want to cut down the time l spend doing a rebalance, they take me ages! sometimes longer than doing a full set, so heres my question, how long should l spend on each nail? lf l spend 5 mins filing each nail thats an hour b4 l've even put the l&p on! how long do u all take? any tips on reducing my time would be great, Angie xx.

When I started doing rebalances they also took me sooooo long.
They now take me about 1hour 30 which is the same time as a full set, im happy with those times for now.
My main problem with a rebalance was what I was doing wrong on my first full sets - creating nails that were too thick in the first place! It would take me almost 1 hour to thin the old product. A nail tech helped me to create thinner extentions and this really reduced my time.

In another post on this site Geeg had said she finds alot of techs slow themselves down by constantly checking over what there doing and by changing files to often.

HTH
Good luck.x

Why 5 minutes? You need to look to getting that time around 3 minutes per nail for file prep!

Ill put my money on the fact that the end enhancments you are creating are simply thicker than they need to be. If working on tips, make sure your tips are blended as thin as possible. Otherwise you simply increase the thickness of the enhancment without increasing the strength ;_

I could go on for ages... but I must run back to class :)

HTH's

Hi, thanks for the advice, l will concentrate on getting my enhancments thinner, 3 mins is what l would like to get down to, l'll try and time myself!

Latest posts

Back