Tips with gel polish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saintdebeaute

Reaction score
I wonder if I could use them together without using a builder gel.:rolleyes:

You would need strength from somewhere or they just wouldn't last

Maybe if they are long. But i m talking about SHORT nails. I used a tip on my nail which was a little bit shorter just to give a liiiiittle more length and be the same with the others. I asked other tech too and said this technique does not exist.

I personally wouldnt do it. Regardless of how short they are, there's no strength to hold the tip, they're not as strong as your own nails and will just bend and crack If you hit them off anything. Ive had people ask but it's not worth my while when they'll be back in a week or two wanting them fixed. If they want extra length I recommend short gel nails. Or if they have one thats broken and want it to match other I do a gel extension on that finger.

I personally wouldnt do it. Regardless of how short they are, there's no strength to hold the tip, they're not as strong as your own nails and will just bend and crack If you hit them off anything. Ive had people ask but it's not worth my while when they'll be back in a week or two wanting them fixed. If they want extra length I recommend short gel nails. Or if they have one thats broken and want it to match other I do a gel extension on that finger.
Completely agree.

Latest posts

Back