Toenail art...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ophala

Reaction score
I hope this is the right forum for this - technically it's for the nail geek forum but just want to show off my nail art really so thought here was best!!!

Anyway - here is my newest toenail design. It really was not easy to get the right angle and i think i may have hurt my back in the process!!

Anyway - let me know what you think please!

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x204/ophala/IMG_4502.jpg

(all hand painted) xx

really pretty ...well done

They look really nice and fresh!! I am suprised you managed to get a rhinestones onto the little toe nail, I usuatlly have tiny ones to work with !
Looks nice though welldone xx

That's really nice Sophie!

I do love that blue on a french, just need some decent weather now.

Teri x:hug:

really lovely, well done x

ooh i like that

very pretty

well done

Very pretty and fresh. xx

Very summer, I liked it

Like it....very "summery" :)

Very summery & pretty!!! Got to show them off what ever the weather, lol!! Hard doing the other foot the same but you've managed really well!! :)

thanks for all your comments! really builds my confidence! x

Gorgeous! The flowers are simple, pretty and fresh, and you could vary the colours. I would be well happy to pay for those babies!:green: Are they your toes? Or a clients?

Gorgeous! The flowers are simple, pretty and fresh, and you could vary the colours. I would be well happy to pay for those babies!:green: Are they your toes? Or a clients?

They're mine! It wasn't very easy to do - think I ended up in some kind of advanced yoga position to reach properly!!! :wink2: xx

Well done, very pretty x

Very pretty and the refreshing blue colour you've used for the flowers is lovely ... well done Sophie :hug:

really neat and pretty well done xx

They're mine! It wasn't very easy to do - think I ended up in some kind of advanced yoga position to reach properly!!! :wink2: xx

Even better then, its really hard to do your own toes - like you say you have to be very flexible!:lol:

If you can do them that good on your own you'll find it a doddle on a client - no Yoga!:green:

they are lovely. can you do mine x

Latest posts

Back