Toenail Extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillie

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Im just new to the site and wondering if any1 could help me with a good site to to u how to apply toenail extensions? My colleague at work really wants them done and said i would do them if she was willing to be my guinea pig lol.

Can any1 help?

Gillie

hey gillie,
i sculpt them as i think its pointless putting on a tip to cut it all away again!!!
i sculpt a tiny white free edge then do a pink nail bad
they look soooooooooo lovely!!!
can you scu;pt?
i dont know of any sites that will tell you how to do it
who did you train with? have ago at the sculpts on toes its dead easy peasy lemon squeezy!!!

Hi Nikki,

Thanks.

I can sculpt, I am in my last 2 weeks training at my local college with Michelle Porter products.
Do you just use normal forms as you would on a finger nail?

I really love doing nails and would love to learn how to do it as I think it looks fab!

Gillie

i do use normal forms on toes but to be honest if i tell you a secret dont tell anyone else right!!!???
the donut shaped piece out of the form i use those!!!, i bend them slightly and hold up to the toenail and sculpt out a free edge in white then when its set about 30 secs i remove it and carry on!!!!

Cheers Nikki, ur a wee star....been hunting all over the net for info but nothing....I will be sure to give it a try. I'm presuming the preperation is exactly the same?

yep exactly the same as finger nails but be careful as toenails seem to have more non living tissue so make a good job of your prep, also, they seem to last for ages as toenails grow slower, and they dont do things like hang out washing or open car doors etc!!!!! nice you can cover them in polish but when you take it off its a french, i love doing toes!!!!
mind you you should see me doing my toes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanx Nikki, ur help is much appreciated and i'll be sure to let ya know how I get on.

xx

you do that!!!!!!!!!!!
i would like to see pics aswell!!!!!!!!!!! good luck!!!!!!!!!!
i really enjoy doing toenails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki have you got any pics of your sculptured toenails? they sound really good!

nailsbynikki said:
i do use normal forms on toes but to be honest if i tell you a secret dont tell anyone else right!!!???
the donut shaped piece out of the form i use those!!!, i bend them slightly and hold up to the toenail and sculpt out a free edge in white then when its set about 30 secs i remove it and carry on!!!!

Fab tip Nikki ~ I have tiny toenails and wondered how on earth I would get a form round my wee piggies, never thought to use the donuts. Def. going to try this out soon, thanks for sharing.
I would love to see a piccie too
KxXx

sorry, i dont have any pics, never think to take them for toes actually!
next time ill do some i will take a pic though!!!

Latest posts

Back