Top rated product - gel nail lamp

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beatrice11

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am trying to find the best professional gel nail lamp and how people have got on with it in the salon?

I've been searching and I like the look of the OPI UV/ LED lamp and also the Gelish one but as they are quite expensive before I buy one I'd love to know what other nail techs use :) thank you!

Hey everyone,

I am trying to find the best professional gel nail lamp and how people have got on with it in the salon?

I've been searching and I like the look of the OPI UV/ LED lamp and also the Gelish one but as they are quite expensive before I buy one I'd love to know what other nail techs use :) thank you!

You’re best off using the appropriate lamp to the gel nail system, as they all have different outputs and accurate curing of the product can be affected.

You’re best off using the appropriate lamp to the gel nail system, as they all have different outputs and accurate curing of the product can be affected.

Yes that makes sense just trying to figure out which brand cures the longest or has the best products to use in a salon before I buy one, thank you

I use the Gelish LED and it cures everything no problem x

Latest posts

Back