Torn between The Gel Bottle and INK London

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 60877

Reaction score
So, I love BIAB because it is a soak off gel and is so strong!!! But I also love the range of colours that INK London do so much more than the gel bottle. I know it is not good practice to mix brand. What to do? xxx

Go with ink
From what I hear the gel bottle has a terrible customer service

I really like Ink London. They also offer a great customer service.

I was stocking both for a few months as I couldn't decide. But I've just sold my last gel bottle and sticking with ink. Reasons why:
Ink removes a dream
Both good same wear 3 wks +
Gel bottle was very slow delivery
Ink is next day and amazing customer service.
Gel bottle very thick
Ink better value for money (smaller bottles but this suits me as I'm carrying them around all the time)
:)

Go with ink
From what I hear the gel bottle has a terrible customer service
Absolutely untrue.
I’ve always found them to be really helpful and friendly.

I use both. Tgb for extensions and ink for gel polish. However as soon as ink bring out a strong soak off gel I will be converting to that x

I use both. Tgb for extensions and ink for gel polish. However as soon as ink bring out a strong soak off gel I will be converting to that x

Hi! Yes that is what I decided to do as well. Hopefully soon as I really would like to use one brand:)

thank you everybody for answering to my post xxx

Just re-visiting this thread as I have just started trying iLac and loving it but am still tempted to tryTGB BIAB. Do you find they are compatible? And can I ask which LAMP you use? Ink's or TGB? I need to get a new LAMP and would prefer Ink's as it's less bulky but have heard it's common to get a heat spike wihen curing BIAB so wondering If this would be a problem with other lamps? Any tips would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Absolutely untrue.
So true! I’ve had really bad customer service, so has my sister!

what system is best on the london inc? ilac or xlac (all in one)

Absolutely untrue.
Just because you’ve had good customer service it doesn’t mean it’s absolutely untrue.
There are several posts regarding this subject

I think the Gel Bottle have been your classic case of being totally overwhelmed very quickly with how rapidly the product took off. One minute, no one had heard of it, the next it was the only thing anyone could talk about.

It’s no excuse - some of my orders from them have been very slow but they are getting better and working through it. The service is getting better and the girls there are lovely.

I currently work on the basis that most of my orders will be with me within 3 working days and I’m happy with that. They’re not anywhere near S2’s or Inks order turnaround times but I think the product is fantastic and well worth the wait. I recently had one lady last 6 weeks with it and another has come in after 12 weeks! Why you’d wait that long between Services is anyone’s guess but the product - in my opinion - has been worth the little glitches.

I think the Gel Bottle have been your classic case of being totally overwhelmed very quickly with how rapidly the product took off. One minute, no one had heard of it, the next it was the only thing anyone could talk about.

It’s no excuse - some of my orders from them have been very slow but they are getting better and working through it. The service is getting better and the girls there are lovely.

I currently work on the basis that most of my orders will be with me within 3 working days and I’m happy with that. They’re not anywhere near S2’s or Inks order turnaround times but I think the product is fantastic and well worth the wait. I recently had one lady last 6 weeks with it and another has come in after 12 weeks! Why you’d wait that long between Services is anyone’s guess but the product - in my opinion - has been worth the little glitches.

Hey Stook,

I agree with you about them being overwhelmed by how well it took off. I do think though they have decided to sell it around the world aswell, maybe they should have got the service right though before expanding so quickly. However, they do seem to be trying to speed things up and hopefully it will keep improving. [emoji2]

Anyone tried to flubber gel from ink? Or is rubber from gel better

Anyone tried to flubber gel from ink? Or is rubber from gel better

I use both systems. Flubber is stronger than TGB's Rubber Base (but not as strong as BIAB).

Latest posts

Back