Toughen up...by creative 10 out of 10 top marks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MINKUS

Gel Junkie
Reaction score
I just wanted to say.......i removed my Fabric# extensions yesterday and gave myself a nice maincure to try and rehydrate my nails after the acetone.

Followed by creative's TOUGHEN UP.

WoW i am impressed - it's brill my nails feel lovely and strong!!

I also love the supershiney top coat.

Whats your fav products? (apart from the solar range we none of us could possibly live without!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) he he he!

Ambx

Hi

my absolute fave at the moment is the cnd spa foot rasp! and the scentsations mango and coconut lotion! gorg!

Little Angel said:
scentsations mango and coconut lotion! gorg!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Mango & Coconut - delicious - I'm addticted to that at the mo! it smells soooooooooooo gooood I also love Solar oil - don't think I could live without it!

Apple and Cinnamon Scentsations, Can not keep my hands off it!

For me, it has to be my Pear & Dandelion Scentsations and Hand & Body Wash at the moment - totally yummy :lick:. Of course, where would we all be without our Solar Manicure too - it's a wonder I have any skin left on my hands at the rate I get through that.

Hey, Tee, is that the new foot rasp you are talking about? Tell me more!

Thanks for the tip on toughen up been meaning to get some but wanted to know what it was like.As for my fav it would have to be Solar oil and mango and coconut thank god its not edible because i think i could put pastry round it and make mango and coconut cream pie.
kathy:lick:

Latest posts

Back