Tracking parcel from S2

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scamp

Reaction score
Placed my first order with S2 yesterday, just had an e-mail to say the order has been fulfilled with 2 links to track the package (royal mail and interlink) I put my address into royal mail and tracking number into interlink, but neither is showing up? Anyone know what I'm doing wrong? I'm so excited, just want to see where it is haha! Thanks for any help

You will get another email at some point from interlink, usually the evening before delivery. Then the morning of delivery (after 8am) you will get another email with your hour timeslot. I doubt you will get your parcel until Monday now though x

You will get another email at some point from interlink, usually the evening before delivery. Then the morning of delivery (after 8am) you will get another email with your hour timeslot. I doubt you will get your parcel until Monday now though x

Thanks for the reply, I wasn't expecting it til next week either, but just wanted to track if possible, thanks again x

I just wanted to say the postal service from s2 is excellent you get an hour slot on the day of delivery and it never fails to arrive in that time. This is one of the reasons I'm changing to shellac as its perfect for working people :)

Latest posts

Back