Trainees?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liane

Reaction score
I am opening a shop soon and my sister wants to work for me. I have qualifications and certificates, will this be enough to cover the salon for work my sister and I carry out or will she have to go through all the training herself? She has level 2 in Health and Safety and will be doing day courses as and when but as far as general treatments are concerned, manicures, facials etc does she need to be trained by a tutor in her own right or will my tuition suffice?? Sorry if I'm not making any sense!!

For insurance purposes your sister will need her certificates in her own right, unless you are a fully qualified trainer with a Governing accredited body you can not issue in-house certificates that would be insurable to protect yourself and your clients.

Thanks. Would one day courses with certificates be acceptable? Obviously she would practice and practice with me xx

Thanks. Would one day courses with certificates be acceptable? Obviously she would practice and practice with me xx

Yeah as long as it's accredited and she has insurance xx

Latest posts

Back