Transform Xtensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lmaoo I'm not bald you are o_O :eek:

I jokes ;)

Your hairs fine Allan, my friend who's a girl had way thinner hair than you on top and used that stuff and it looked fine, I asked about the fringe because when you have the gap between your scalp and the bond it's going to be difficult to style up in the air, it will get harder to do as the natural hair grows too, my hairs quite fine and it was terribly hard to hide the glue I can imagine it would be really hard to hide on the top of your head

Haha you're not jokin really [emoji6][emoji23]

No you haven't seen the crown, it's just beyond repair. I used to have extremely thick hair, so I feel the lack of it.

Did your mate use fibers? Or dermamatch? Did she ever get extensions?

https://www.tashajacks.com/product/european-hair-dark-colour-6

What do you make of that hair?

Haha you're not jokin really [emoji6][emoji23]

No you haven't seen the crown, it's just beyond repair. I used to have extremely thick hair, so I feel the lack of it.

Did your mate use fibers? Or dermamatch? Did she ever get extensions?

https://www.tashajacks.com/product/european-hair-dark-colour-6

What do you make of that hair?
I've never actually tried tasha jacks but I heared it's good, she had a bunch of stuff tbh I don't know the propper names but she was as bald around the front as you describe you are at the crown, she hid it well but now she has a custom hairpiece which glues on around the front & micro beads on to her thick natural hair below her ears, she pays thousands for it tho, I can't really imagine it being a good option for a guy either, I only recently realised how hard it is for men when they loose their hair, being surrounded by bald cousins and grandad & uncles you just take it for granted some blokes have hair and some don't! I saw my cousin styling my nephews hair the other day in the mirror and he was so into it, like really enjoying styling it, I asked him does it bother him not having hair and he explained how it felt loosing it, I felt quite bad for not realising what it he's been through so I get that you want to do everything you can to keep yours! My lot just shave the remaining hair off as soon as it grows back through now, right ard looking bunch they are lmao, I'd really take into consideration the weight your going to add by using stennies, little ones will be fine I'm quite sure tho :) it's just the styling issues to combat then lol

Haha little 'ard knocks.
Don't feel bad... In a way it's a good thing that people don't look at balding men and see this big alarming problem. It's nice that you took the time to ask your cousin aswell, I bet he appreciated that.
What makes it worse is when trends like the big quiffs like Mariano Di Vaio has (that's going a bit out of fashion now) and even the man bun (which I personally hate but it would be nice to have the option), getting up and knowing you can't just wash and style your hair you have to do all sorts to it just to get it looking presentable. It's quite nightmarish really, for me anyway, cant speak for other baldy nuggets.

They just need to hurry up and come up with a cure.

To your mate the grands she spends on her hair is probably worth every penny. Aren't wigmakers (and variations of the wig) pure artists? They're not respected enough.

Haha little 'ard knocks.
Don't feel bad... In a way it's a good thing that people don't look at balding men and see this big alarming problem. It's nice that you took the time to ask your cousin aswell, I bet he appreciated that.
What makes it worse is when trends like the big quiffs like Mariano Di Vaio has (that's going a bit out of fashion now) and even the man bun (which I personally hate but it would be nice to have the option), getting up and knowing you can't just wash and style your hair you have to do all sorts to it just to get it looking presentable. It's quite nightmarish really, for me anyway, cant speak for other baldy nuggets.

They just need to hurry up and come up with a cure.

To your mate the grands she spends on her hair is probably worth every penny. Aren't wigmakers (and variations of the wig) pure artists? They're not respected enough.
I do think its changed her life tbh, since 18 she's been practically bald on top & had decent hair from the ears down, I'd love so much to train in wig making or any of the hair replacement options it's amazing I think :)

Go easy on yourself when your looking in the mirror next time your hair looks good enough on the pic above & it's perfectly normal for blokes to have a thin area at the crown :) embrace it :)

Its not really mongolian either haha.

But probably about a year from what people on here have said about tansform.

Real mongolian is better quality than indian yeah.
I'm sorry to contradict you but Mongolian hair is definitely not better than genuine Indian hair. Mongolian is also Asian and as such is very straight and thick, Indian hair is caucasian and doesn't need to go through as much processing as Asian hair. A lot of hair is labelled as Indian when it is in fact Chinese (Asian), which might be why people get the wrong idea

I'm sorry to contradict you but Mongolian hair is definitely not better than genuine Indian hair. Mongolian is also Asian and as such is very straight and thick, Indian hair is caucasian and doesn't need to go through as much processing as Asian hair. A lot of hair is labelled as Indian when it is in fact Chinese (Asian), which might be why people get the wrong idea

Precisely why Mongolian hair is better than indian, its a lot coarser and stronger and has many more layers of cuticles than indian making it much more durable.

You're correct that indian hair requires less processing than Mongolian but not actually that much more in the way of obtaining lighter depths. Its just that vendors don't process them very kindly.

Precisely why Mongolian hair is better than indian, its a lot coarser and stronger and has many more layers of cuticles than indian making it much more durable.

You're correct that indian hair requires less processing than Mongolian but not actually that much more in the way of obtaining lighter depths. Its just that vendors don't process them very kindly.
Indian hair is far more similar to European and Russian hair as they are all caucasian. Asian hair, as I'm sure you know, is a different shape to caucasian hair and doesn't look as natural when applied to caucasian hair, it's too heavy and doesn't move the same. You can get good quality Asian hair which doesn't matt and will last for months but it doesn't look as good as Indian, European or Russian. I'm seeing lots of what is actually Indian hair being marketed as Russian, and Chinese hair being sold as Indian. If courser hair with more cuticle layers was better, we'd all be buying Chinese rather than paying a fortune for Slavic hair.

Last edited:
Indian hair is far more similar to European and Russian hair as they are all caucasian. Asian hair, as I'm sure you know, is a different shape to caucasian hair and doesn't look as natural when applied to caucasian hair, it's too heavy and doesn't move the same. You can get good quality Asian hair which doesn't matt and will last for months but it doesn't look as good as Indian, European or Russian. I'm seeing lots of what is actually Indian hair being marketed as Russian and Chinese hair being sold as Indian. If courser hair with more cuticle layers was better, we'd all be buying Chinese rather than paying a fortune for Slavic hair.

If cuticle intact Mongolian or even Chinese hair was available i wouldn't hesitate to purchase it due to the strength.

If cuticle intact Mongolian or even Chinese hair was available i wouldn't hesitate to purchase it due to the strength.
You probably already are but it's labelled as Indian! Think about it, there 1.3 billion Chinese people, what do you think happens to all their hair? Chinese hair got a shocking reputation as the majority was really poorly processed and no one would touch it with a barge pole. The processors have learnt from their mistakes but the reputation stuck which is why they label it as anything but Chinese. I import my own Indian hair. My supplier has asked me on many occasions if I want the hair labelled as European as I could charge more for it like his other customers do! I'm surprised you don't know this, it's well documented. Look at
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/the-real-story-behind-where-your-hair-extensions-come-101266901210.html

You probably already are but it's labelled as Indian! Think about it, there 1.3 billion Chinese people, what do you think happens to all their hair? Chinese hair got a shocking reputation as the majority was really poorly processed and no one would touch it with a barge pole. The processors have learnt from their mistakes but the reputation stuck which is why they label it as anything but Chinese. I import my own Indian hair. My supplier has asked me on many occasions if I want the hair labelled as European as I could charge more for it like his other customers do! I'm surprised you don't know this, it's well documented. Look at
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/the-real-story-behind-where-your-hair-extensions-come-101266901210.html

Listen,

I know full well what is done to the hair and the lies of the Chinese hair industry.

The Chinese hair thats labelled as Indian has been processed and stripped of many layers of cuticles to make it look and feel like indian.

I'm referring to raw chinese and mongolian hair.

Listen,

I know full well what is done to the hair and the lies of the Chinese hair industry.

The Chinese hair thats labelled as Indian has been processed and stripped of many layers of cuticles to make it look and feel like indian.

I'm referring to raw chinese and mongolian hair.
I think we should agree to disagree. I would never touch raw Chinese hair, it's bone straight and far too course. If it was any good it would be available to buy.

What do u mean do u know what happens to Chinese people's hair? It's Indian hair that's mass used not Chinese, Chinese is very hard to get your hands on, (not that eceryone wants to have it really because it's cuticles are so tough) Indian is sold by China. Indian girls give their hair as a pilgrimage to god due to their religion, it goes in a bucket and gets shipped off to God (china) China dosent do this, therefore they don't have masses of hair at full length to sell it would have to be specially grown & donated like the Russian, it's only India that mass exports to such an extent.

Where do you all learn this stuff? I want to know everything [emoji31]

Where do you all learn this stuff? I want to know everything [emoji31]

Have a look at 'who's hair is it anyway' and 'hair' by Chris Rock they're real eye openers and a good starting point.

Yea that's where I learned it from too :rolleyes:

What do u mean do u know what happens to Chinese people's hair? It's Indian hair that's mass used not Chinese, Chinese is very hard to get your hands on, (not that eceryone wants to have it really because it's cuticles are so tough) Indian is sold by China. Indian girls give their hair as a pilgrimage to god due to their religion, it goes in a bucket and gets shipped off to God (china) China dosent do this, therefore they don't have masses of hair at full length to sell it would have to be specially grown & donated like the Russian, it's only India that mass exports to such an extent.
I import hair and have worked with suppliers from China and India. Lucky for me, I knew the difference between Chinese and Indian hair before I started to import it. LOTS of suppliers sent me Chinese hair when I had asked for Indian. If I didn't know the difference, I could easily be passing Chinese hair off as Indian to my clients right now. And like I said earlier, not all Asian hair is horrible. If enough cuticle is left in good condition, it can actually be okay but nowhere near as good as caucasian hair.

Asian hair is sold by women, just like it is in Russia, http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-28894757. It is collected all over Asia - China, Vietnam, Malaysia, etc. It's all shipped back to China, processed and packaged as Brazilian, Peruvian and Indian. And it's not just Hindu girls who have their heads shaved, it's both sexes and all ages.

I never said it was just Hindu girls that shave their head I said the mass sold stuff comes from the girls who shave their heads as a pilgrimage to God, diddnt even mention a religion, and I said the other hair gets grown and donated specially to sell, I have Chinese & Asian clients with real hair on their heads the Chinese one nearly blunts my scissors, I'm quite sure that's not the same as the Indian one who's hair dosent, it's not rocket science to tell between the different types of hair

Latest posts

Back