Transform Xtensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never said it was just Hindu girls that shave their head I said the mass sold stuff comes from the girls who shave their heads as a pilgrimage to God, diddnt even mention a religion, and I said the other hair gets grown and donated specially to sell, I have Chinese & Asian clients with real hair on their heads the Chinese one nearly blunts my scissors, I'm quite sure that's not the same as the Indian one who's hair dosent, it's not rocket science to tell between the different types of hair
I'm not quite sure what you mean? In your last post you said that Asian people don't sell their hair, if you open the link I added, you'll see they do. I know you didn't mention a religion when you wrote about Indian girls shaving their heads, but it is actually only people of the Hindu religion that shave their heads as a ritual, not all Indian people, and not just girls. It is easy to tell the difference between virgin Indian and Chinese hair but that isn't what the hair looks like once it's been processed. I'm not sure what the point is you're making.

Last edited:
Have a look at 'who's hair is it anyway' and 'hair' by Chris Rock they're real eye openers and a good starting point.
Have you got any links?

Have you got any links?

Thats who's hair is it anyway but i can't find the Good Hair because i'm on my phone and putlocker won't work!

Good hair is a bbc program try bbc I player

Thats who's hair is it anyway but i can't find the Good Hair because i'm on my phone and putlocker won't work!

Great video, we use the same supplier for our Russian virgin hair as Tatiana.

Loved these documentaries really good insight to the human hair extension Industry , really good thread this to read different opinions and facts given x

Latest posts

Back