treatment price increase

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hippy-chick

Reaction score
anyone considering putting their prices up considering its the new financial year and everyone else ie suppliers seem happy to hike the prices up?

I am considering reviewing SOME of my treatments, but only a few.

Hiya,
I've got a hairdressers, I put up my prices up every April, Clients don't seem to mind they except it.
A quid on non technical work and about 3-5 quid on technical stuff it's fine!

I put mine up in the New Year. The price of a rebalance will be going up again in June (to more accurately reflect the time taken to do it). You're right about stock going up.

My prices go up in June every year. Iv just taken on a new skincare range, so they will be changed anyway, and prices will increase as normal.

I review my prices in December ready for the following year then bring out a new price list. I don't increase everything, just those where the cost of product has increased, or those that have not seen an increase for a long time. If a treatment is not doing well I'll leave it for another 12 months to try & increase interest.

We are used to price increases in this country so as long as they are reasonable I don't think people mind!

Em x

I just had to do a reprint of my treatment menu and decided to put them up then so as not to waste any of them. I didn't put everything up, but made sure that my prices reflect the time i'm spending on treatments.

Hello,

I'm glad someone has mentioned this, but I have a worry that I only started in September 2007 and trying to get more clients to book, might go the other way if I did this. Also, making sure that the other salons in the area are roughly the same... What do you do?

Carly x

Latest posts

Back