Treatment room ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freyadodds

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I am looking for some inspiration for my treatment room. I just feel it looks so plain and cold. Any ideas on making it look more warm and welcoming? I'm terrible with stuff like this!

Also looking for any good playlists/CDs to play in the treatment room?

Thank you

Are you in a salon or at home?
Soft furnishings can always warm a room up. Blankets, cushions etc. But sometimes neutral is good. Harmonious.

Music wise, if you have a music licence, the world is your oyster. I don't have a music licence so use iChill music. All of its fab for therapies and all licence free.

Vic x

Are you in a salon or at home?
Soft furnishings can always warm a room up. Blankets, cushions etc. But sometimes neutral is good. Harmonious.

Music wise, if you have a music licence, the world is your oyster. I don't have a music licence so use iChill music. All of its fab for therapies and all licence free.

Vic x

I'm in a salon, but have my own room.

Thank you for your ideas. X

I use Spotify for music, I pay monthly for it to not have the ads interrupt, but have found sum good massage music and make up my own play lists

I use Spotify for music, I pay monthly for it to not have the ads interrupt, but have found sum good massage music and make up my own play lists
Only downside to this is the cost of licenses to be able to play the music publicly.

Latest posts

Back