Treatment Vouchers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bristol-beauty

Reaction score
Afternoon Geeks, :)

I've been searching the website for aaaaages now trying to find treatment vouchers but I just can't find any anywhere. I can find gift vouchers, but I don't want to have vouchers with a value, I want the voucher to present a specific treatment. Does anyone know where I can get these?????

Thanks xx

I do my own on my laptop and print them out onto cards - like greetings cards. I do them on Serif PagePlus and it gives you loads of templates for any different style you want.

A printing company in your area would be able to to design (if you wish) vouchers for you, then you can have them tailor ade with your logo etc. if you are salon based, imo this is a professional image.If you are mobile may be too expensive? i use treatment vouchers from my skincare suplier, and for other treatments (ie mani, massage) i buy gift certificates from staples (blank ones) and design and print my own (as i am mobile).HTHs:)

My husband got me a voucher for a facial for my birthday a couple of weeks ago. The treatment was written in by hand in a blank box but still looked very professional.

Why not customise your own vouchers and print whatever text you like onto good quality card or paper?

You can buy lovely gift vouchers from creative and you write in the amount or service which they are for, hth

i design my own business stationary, i began to do this as i couldn't find anything that i really liked

i would definately recommend doing this, its very rewarding

or if you know anyone that is good at that sort of thing get them to do it for you

Why not customise your own vouchers and print whatever text you like onto good quality card or paper?
I use alco eveyday photo paper. It gives that great glossy look.

I get mine from my local salon services, they do gift vouchers where you can either wite an amount or treatment in.

I use vista print for all my cards and vouchers. Great prices and fast delivery. They have templates you can amend and show what you like.

I use their postcard template for my vouchers and just alter the text re 'Gift Voucher' etc. I then have a blank space for Treatment/£ and an expiry date space too.

HTH

Latest posts

Back