TS20 or Sienna X True Spray

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jess O’Shea

Reaction score
I’ve just completed my spray tanning course with Sienna X and am wondering which kit to buy. I am planning on doing mobile tanning and ideally don’t want to spend a huge amount of money.

I was thinking about the Sienna X True Spray or the TS20.

Any thoughts?

I've got the TS20, it's a nice, compact and reliable little machine

I've got the TS20, it's a nice, compact and reliable little machine

It looks like a good machine, and seems reasonably priced. So, think this might be a good machine to start with.

The TS20 may have been around for a while but it is still one of the best and most reliable machines out there. A professional machine which is easy to use and ideal for mobile, salon and home use but especially newly qualified sprayers as it is very simple to set up and you just spray.
Hope you get sorted and if you want a sample of the LA Tan Solution just let us know.
Happy Spraying!

I got the new Aura that Sienna X are offering and it's amazing, really easy to use, lightweight, and quiet and has an innovative 'hair dryer' style drying mechanism to dry clients off at the end. Highly recommend it

The TS20 may have been around for a while but it is still one of the best and most reliable machines out there. A professional machine which is easy to use and ideal for mobile, salon and home use but especially newly qualified sprayers as it is very simple to set up and you just spray.
Hope you get sorted and if you want a sample of the LA Tan Solution just let us know.
Happy Spraying!
Can I dry clients with it?

I got the new Aura that Sienna X are offering and it's amazing, really easy to use, lightweight, and quiet and has an innovative 'hair dryer' style drying mechanism to dry clients off at the end. Highly recommend it
I will have a look into this one

I think I am going to get the TS20. Is it really loud?
It's quite noisy I suppose, but I haven't got anything to compare it to so not sure if it's any worse or any better than others. There's no problem talking to clients though whilst it's on if that helps?

It's quite noisy I suppose, but I haven't got anything to compare it to so not sure if it's any worse or any better than others. There's no problem talking to clients though whilst it's on if that helps?
Yes that's a great help.
Does the machine have anywhere to place the gun when finished, like a holder, if that makes sense?

Yes that's a great help.
Does the machine have anywhere to place the gun when finished, like a holder, if that makes sense?
No it doesn't to be honest. It's quite a simple/basic design.

Is the TS20 plastic or metal?

Latest posts

Back