TS20 or Sienna X True Spray

Discussion in 'Tanning' started by Jess O’Shea, Dec 5, 2017.

1. Jess O’Shea

I’ve just completed my spray tanning course with Sienna X and am wondering which kit to buy. I am planning on doing mobile tanning and ideally don’t want to spend a huge amount of money.

I was thinking about the Sienna X True Spray or the TS20.

Any thoughts?

2. Beautiful-you

I've got the TS20, it's a nice, compact and reliable little machine

Jess O’Shea likes this.
  3. Jess O’Shea

It looks like a good machine, and seems reasonably priced. So, think this might be a good machine to start with.

Beautiful-you likes this.
  4. LA Tanning

The TS20 may have been around for a while but it is still one of the best and most reliable machines out there. A professional machine which is easy to use and ideal for mobile, salon and home use but especially newly qualified sprayers as it is very simple to set up and you just spray.
    Hope you get sorted and if you want a sample of the LA Tan Solution just let us know.
    Happy Spraying!

Jess O’Shea and Beautiful-you like this.
  5. tanforeverbrown

I got the new Aura that Sienna X are offering and it's amazing, really easy to use, lightweight, and quiet and has an innovative 'hair dryer' style drying mechanism to dry clients off at the end. Highly recommend it

Jess O’Shea likes this.
  6. Jess O’Shea

Can I dry clients with it?

7. Beautiful-you

Yes you can. When you disconnect the gun the hose blows air to dry your client.

Jess O’Shea likes this.
  8. Jess O’Shea

I will have a look into this one

9. Jess O’Shea

I think I am going to get the TS20. Is it really loud?

10. Beautiful-you

It's quite noisy I suppose, but I haven't got anything to compare it to so not sure if it's any worse or any better than others. There's no problem talking to clients though whilst it's on if that helps?

Jess O’Shea likes this.
  11. Jess O’Shea

Yes that's a great help.
    Does the machine have anywhere to place the gun when finished, like a holder, if that makes sense?

12. Beautiful-you

No it doesn't to be honest. It's quite a simple/basic design.

Jess O’Shea likes this.
  13. Jess O’Shea

Is the TS20 plastic or metal?

14. Beautiful-you

It's plastic, so lightweight for carrying around. Mine is about 5 years old now and it's still going strong.