TS20 tan gun & pink tents?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Katyc01

Reaction score
Hello all,

I'm really wanting to get back into spray tanning so have been looking at kits I could buy. I've been looking at the LA kit which comes with the TS20 gun. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it any good? I'll be working mobile?

Also, they have a pink tent. - anyone have one of these? They look cute but I feel like they would need cleaned all the time?

Thankyou in advance!

Hello all,

I'm really wanting to get back into spray tanning so have been looking at kits I could buy. I've been looking at the LA kit which comes with the TS20 gun. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it any good? I'll be working mobile?

Also, they have a pink tent. - anyone have one of these? They look cute but I feel like they would need cleaned all the time?

Thankyou in advance!
Yes it's really good I have it and love it x

I've got the pink tent it does need cleaning all the time. It looks grubby after one tan. Also, i find it difficult to see the guide colour when I am tanning as the pink reflects onto clients skin ( in a sunny room). I'm goi g to go back to my old brown tent. X

I have the TS20 gun and love it. I am not a pink person though so opted for the black tent!

I've got the pink tent it does need cleaning all the time. It looks grubby after one tan. Also, i find it difficult to see the guide colour when I am tanning as the pink reflects onto clients skin ( in a sunny room). I'm goi g to go back to my old brown tent. X
Yeah I thought it would look grubby soonish! Cute idea but not so practical, will go for the black tent! Xx

I have the TS20 gun and love it. I am not a pink person though so opted for the black tent!
Thankyou for the feedback on the gun! Will stick to a black tent also I think! Xx

Thankyou for the feedback on the gun! Will stick to a black tent also I think! Xx
I have the black tent don't get pink

Hi .
pink tents do look great but they do also show the tan alot quicker than black tents do. LA Tanning have fab offers on there kits at the moment with next day delivery.

Latest posts

Back