Two cherries popped today!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lynne Baker

Lynne The Skin!
Reaction score
My name is Lynne and I'm a hot wax virgin.
I'm still called Lynne and I'm a fake bake virgin too!

Well, I was, until today, and let me tell you I am a convert!
I am NEVER having a warm wax Brazilian again. Ever. Period. Never no more.

Our very own Essentia used me as a model today and I have to say that she is fab - and her salon is LOVELY!
In the past I have put myself through untold agonies in the name of fuzz-free-fufu. I had no idea that a hot wax was so different from a warm wax!
I shall be using the pain free factor in my marketing for my own salon - no wonder people wince when you mention Brazilians. They need wince no more!

What I actually want to know is why on earth do salons still use warm wax for Brazilians?!

Anyway - Essentia - thank you V much!
(my husband wants to know why I look as if I've been in a coal mine!)

:)

I've just received my Perron Rigot wax (via Beauty Express) and hope to do all my bikini line waxes with it from now on.
Andy (Axiom) demonstrated it in Scotland a few weeks ago and it was a dream to use. Hoping to also do a Brazilian/Hollywood course with Brow Queen Kim sometime soon.
Love the stuff !!!!!!!!!!:)

I agree with you completly. Would NEVER let anyone wax my bikini line with warm wax after get it done with non strip wax. the difference is amazing and i no longer cringe before my waxing appointments.
ciara

Hi Lynne Thank you so much for being a model and glad it went well!! How was the fake bake? You were a great sport and very accomodating model.
Thanks again
Jane x

Fake bake looks great! Very even, lovely colour and a very luxurious treatment. I shall certainly be offering it to my clients!
Thank YOU!

Ok guys very new to this... What is fake bake? A tanning bed?:rolleyes:

Ok guys very new to this... What is fake bake? A tanning bed?:rolleyes:
Hi Fake Bake is a tanning company - they do 2 methods of application spray tan or manual tan (which we are referring to) where the body is exfoliated before applying a tanning cream which develops over a period of hours. Fake Bake is American so you should be able to access it easily.
HTH :)

My training is booked for 28th April!

anyone have a cool way to memorize these.. forgot to study and the test is tomorrow.. Help!!!!!:irked::eek::rolleyes::mad:

Latest posts

Back