Ugly's Jades Salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just never really got why she wanted to open a salon at all.

The beauty business is a tough one to crack. Was it purely for a tv show (which I dont have a problem with at all - I absolutely loved c4's the salon) or was she genuinely passionate about the industry?

Im not after a bit of a gossip just genuinly interested.

I heard the salon wasn't working and costing too much, they weren't meeting their overheads. Heard Jade is opening a chain of salon's in Essex.

I heard the salon wasn't working and costing too much, they weren't meeting their overheads. Heard Jade is opening a chain of salon's in Essex.

I could have sworn I read in a magazine only days ago that she has another Salon somewhere.. I remember thinking she must have a new one because her old one was called Uglys!

Hi

Did the salon close down completely or was it taken over by someone else?

How did you compare to the competition? cos i know there was a lot in that particular spot, like across the road.

It closed down completely!

I wasn't really there long enough, the salon across the road was a nail bar, but at the end of the day they had been there for years, so they would do well, we were always busy though!

Hello

Can anyone tell me if it is still open? If so does anyone know the address of the salon,

thanks

Vicky

Hello

Can anyone tell me if it is still open? If so does anyone know the address of the salon,

thanks

Vicky

No long gone. I think her business partner does still work in hertford though and runs the beauty part of Toni and guy.

apparently she was getting ready to open another one, and had done a tattoo course to help people recovering from cancer and then of course found she had it too!
Think it will be on hold now as she's only got a 50% chance of recovery.

Yes she did open another one. I believe it was called Homme Fatale or something. I was just returning o see what people thought abouyt the latezst news of Jade?? Her funeral is tomorrow.

I have been in touch with all the Ugly's staff and we are all going to go to pay our respects as her orginal staff. It will be nice to all be together again. Minus the most important one of course. As I have grown, I've learn't not to hold a grudge, and there are no feelings, so thats why I am going to go...

less original people called their own salon "uglies", guess it flattery in some form, but unimaginative nonetheless.

I see no relevance to this thread anymore and think it should be closed out of respect.

I see no relevance to this thread anymore and think it should be closed out of respect.
Yes I totally agree x
Mods what do you think?

Why did I think this was shut down? I thought it had shut a few years ago xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back