Uniq One, any feedback?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebCam

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if any of you have used uniq one,and if so what you thought of it??
Ive got loads of similar products,currently use loreals miracle oil which I love. But I wanted something I can retail to clients and My wholesalers are doing an offer on a display box of 12

I use this, I think it's a lovely product and my hair has never looked so shiny. Clients like it and always comment in how nice it smells. It's quite heavy so use sparingly, but it's a great retail item to have as it covers all bases xx

Thanks ballyboo, I'm going to give it a whirl then xx

Is uniq one an oil or something?xx

its a great product, I picked some up on a VAT free day, just an impulse really, tried it on a few clients and it leaves hair feeling smooth & glossy. The idea of it being one product for 10 key benefits would probably make it a good seller. I Know ive had friends & relatives asking me to get them some

i absolutely LOVE this product! you dont need much but i haven't come across many clients who's hair this doesn't suit and very popular when they come in and ask me what products to buy for their hair always a favourite and come back for more :)

I think I'm doing something wrong with it.
First time I used it, it was fab. Now it's just leaving my roots really greasy. I only wash my hair once a week with having it up at the salon.
I'm actually from the nail side but I'm above a hairdressers which is how I know about this product. Any advice?
Iv just washed it now and gave it a good rinse but it feels sticky at the roots AGAIN. Getting sick off this now. I just be doing something wrong as I know the product is great. Xx

First time I used it, it was fab. Now it's just leaving my roots really greasy. I only wash my hair once a week with having it up at the salon.
I'm actually from the nail side but I'm above a hairdressers which is how I know about this product. Any advice?
Iv just washed it now and gave it a good rinse but it feels sticky at the roots AGAIN. Getting sick off this now. I just be doing something wrong as I know the product is great. Xx

Sounds like u need a good clarifying shampoo which will get rid of that coated feeling as your only washing your hair once a week and using the uniq one each time you probably arent washing your hair enough , and stop spraying at the roots if your are . The clarifying shampoo will really cleanse the hair x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

are you using the uniqone shampoo I find this as well which is why I popped on this thread. the salon I was in stopped retailing the shampoo because of this. I love the spray though and the hairdessers (i'm a beauty therapist) in my last salon loved it too and we sold quite a lot i even used to sell it to my beauty clients. unfortunately the salon im in now doesn't stock it x

Well after of wrote on here I have my hair a very good scrub with moisture kick shampoo twice and then went over with a very small amount of Uniq one shampoo and then lightly sprayed over and it's been brilliant I think for me I need shampoo first. Xx

It's amazing. Amazing on extensions too! Xx

Latest posts

Back