Unlimited spray tans

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

swilks12

Reaction score
Hi there i wondered if anyone offered this kind of package in there salons/mobile business and if its viable? Its a thought ive had for some time but trying to figure out how to make it work so i dont loose out.. TIA.

Hi there i wondered if anyone offered this kind of package in there salons/mobile business and if its viable? Its a thought ive had for some time but trying to figure out how to make it work so i dont loose out.. TIA.

You'd have to work out your cost per tan, then add on petrol, travelling, setting up time ,cleaning up time etc, then factor in some profit. Tbh I can see your theory but unless you go down the "£10 a tan" route I can't see clients going for it! Then also what would the stipulations be? They must have a tan every 2/3 weeks? What if they can't make it? What I do is charge for the spray tan, then a reduced rate if they "top up" within 2 weeks. HTH

Thanks for your replies. I am based in a salon so no mobile costs attached.

Has anyone else got any ideas on this?

Thanks for your replies. I am based in a salon so no mobile costs attached.

Has anyone else got any ideas on this?
Maybe you could make up loyalty cards that you stamp at each visit. Then they can pay for 5 or 10 spray tans in one go at a reduced rate to keep them coming back in regularly, and have an expiry date on it, say 12 months or whatever you choose.
Or perhaps refer a friend card offers too, so if their friend signs up for the spray tan package deal, they can both have a half price treatment on another service you offer.
That way you'll build up more regular clients and hopefully encourage them to have other treatments aswell.

tanz ran an offer like that for a while ages ago you paid x amount and could have as many fans as you wanted in a month! My old boss was adamant to get full usuage out four so ended up getting a spray tan every 2 days but they had the tanning machine so no time was being taken up really and they didn't have to pay a therapists wages or anything like that. I'm not sure how you would be able to do it without losing out drastically unless you were just to do a package deal so 5 tans for x amount or a months tanning pass so 1 tan a week for a month for x amount that way people feel like they are getting a great deal you're not really losing and people are coming back xx

For my regular shellac clients I give a discount on paying for 4 treatments up front . No time limit on when they use them by.

Works really well and ensures loyalty to my salon

You could do this with your spray tans

Latest posts

Back