Urgent help with contact details / business cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fran_a89

Reaction score
Hi all,

Want to get my business cards sent to print today so just want a little help to make sure im not m issing the obvious!

I am starting out doing gel polish in evenings & weekends (just trained with Gelish along with doing some other basic courses).

so far i have:
Front:
Business name and then 'nails by fran'

Rear:
- 'gel polish, manicures & pedicures'
- 'evening & weekend appointments near (town name) and mobile'
- fb/insta logos along with my @name
- Mobile number
- gelish logo
- space to write in their next appointment

As i have a full time job during the day i wont be able to answer phone calls readily and i am wondering if i should add an email address to that too to give people an alternative way of people contacting me? Do you find people tend to text or call in the first instance?

Hi all,

Want to get my business cards sent to print today so just want a little help to make sure im not m issing the obvious!

I am starting out doing gel polish in evenings & weekends (just trained with Gelish along with doing some other basic courses).

so far i have:
Front:
Business name and then 'nails by fran'

Rear:
- 'gel polish, manicures & pedicures'
- 'evening & weekend appointments near (town name) and mobile'
- fb/insta logos along with my @name
- Mobile number
- gelish logo
- space to write in their next appointment

As i have a full time job during the day i wont be able to answer phone calls readily and i am wondering if i should add an email address to that too to give people an alternative way of people contacting me? Do you find people tend to text or call in the first instance?

I disabled my email address from my website as i ended up in a spam email list somehow and was getting 10/15 spam emails a day but rarely a customer. From my experience most like to call or text.

The rest sounds perfect.

All the images you've used are yours? Or free stock images?

Thanks Trinity, i wont worry about the email address then!
No illegal images on there.

I have my salon email address on all my printed cards, leaflets , FB page and website.

I get a good number of 'quality' clients make their first enquiry by this method.

I take the email address of all new clients where possible and use this to send monthly promotions to them. Lots reply by email to book further appointments too especially if they are at work all day.

I have my salon email address on all my printed cards, leaflets , FB page and website.

I get a good number of 'quality' clients make their first enquiry by this method.

I take the email address of all new clients where possible and use this to send monthly promotions to them. Lots reply by email to book further appointments too especially if they are at work all day.
Do you have a system to do the emails or do you have too sit and enter it all manually

Thanks- maybe I should set one up and trial it from the start and then if it doesn't work remove it later.

Do you have a system to do the emails or do you have too sit and enter it all manually
I write the promotion once.

You need to have your client details in a named folder on Outlook. (Assign them to this list on input)

To do a group send:

In the 'To' box - send it to yourself
In the 'BCC' box - send to folder name

This way you are not sharing details to others

Outlook seems to only let me send to a max of 95 names at once so now I have started a second folder and I just copy and paste the promotion and send a second batch.

Hope that makes sense!

I use MailChimp which is really straightforward. You just input email addresses that you've had permission to use and each time you do a promotion it sends to everyone on the list.

Latest posts

Back