URGENT plea for help ......

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karren

Reaction score
Hi all

A geeky friend of mine is desperately seeking assistance

Is there anyone out there who could possibly send / sell or suggest where to get a baby / rose pink, sort of candyfloss colour glitter dust (not dusky murky pink) just the glitter dust not l&p mixes - this will be used with a fibreglass set of nails

Its for a party of 5 girls coming for their nails to be done Friday - hence the urgency !!!

Please either reply on this thread or pm myself or hollyballoo

Thanks alot guys - hope one you maybe able to come to our rescue

kx

Karren said:
Hi all

A geeky friend of mine is desperately seeking assistance

Is there anyone out there who could possibly send / sell or suggest where to get a baby / rose pink, sort of candyfloss colour glitter dust (not dusky murky pink) just the glitter dust not l&p mixes - this will be used with a fibreglass set of nails

Its for a party of 5 girls coming for their nails to be done Friday - hence the urgency !!!

Please either reply on this thread or pm myself or hollyballoo

Thanks alot guys - hope one you maybe able to come to our rescue

kx

I got one from Star Nails (UBP) some time since.it's in their nail art range its quite a bright pink but not rose its pinky pink.

hth

If you go to www.jillcraft.co.uk they sell packs of Pee Wee glitters. It's £6.99 for 6 colours in a set and the Butterfly set has two beautiful shades of pink - one a rose and one a baby pink. They are prettier in real life than in the pics. A little goes a long way and they've always shipped same-day for me and arrived either next day or the day after.

If you have a Boots near you that sells the Caboodles cosmetics range they do a gorgeous pink glitter dust called 'Charisma', but not sure how widely available if is round the country, as I got mine in the big store in Bluewater.

HTH xx

Thanks guys for prompt responces - really really appreciate it

kx

Latest posts

Back