using a fancy signature

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DONZIE

Reaction score
Hi
I asked the question yesterday but with little response. I see many of you using the lovely fancy signatures and someone has kindly done one for me. But how did you all then start using your signatures so that when every time you ask a question or reply to one on this site that it appears as your signature? At the moment it has been sent to my Wanadoo email address.
Is there a way of doing this? Can anyone help with this please?
Thanks
Donna

Hi, I saved mine to my gallery on this site, then you have to go into user control panel, edit signature, and there is a 'photo' tab under the smileys. If you click on the tab it should show the photos in your gallery and you can choose it and it should appear! hth xx

Thank you for that but How do I get it from my wanadoo email to my gallery on this site please? Do you know?
Donna

You need to click Geek Gallery->Add an image and then follow the steps to upload from your computer (so you will need to download your wanadoo pic to your computer first)

Latest posts

Back