Using Dolly Lash lift solutions with Reflectocil perm rods for more curl effect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robin Selman

Reaction score
I have a client you I performed a lash lift on using med sheilds (she has long lashes) but she was hoping for more of a curl.
I was wondering if I could just pick up some reflectocil perming rods and use my lash lift solutions or do I need to get the whole perm kit?
Also I noticed the perm solution in the reflectocil kit needs to be left on for close to 30mins!!
If I used the lift solutions would I still apply them to the middle of the lash where the curl sets? (so not the base or tips)

I'm sure you can just use rods for a curl and that the process is exactly that same just use rods for a curl rather than shields x

Can you not use a small shield? Or does she have a heavy eyelid? That will give more of an uplifted look. If you curl them back they will probably look shorter. A smaller shield will lift them more upwards than a medium just make sure you only put your products on the root-mid length of the lash

Can you not use a small shield? Or does she have a heavy eyelid? That will give more of an uplifted look. If you curl them back they will probably look shorter. A smaller shield will lift them more upwards than a medium just make sure you only put your products on the root-mid length of the lash
Yes, I told her this but her lashes are also very long. She specifically asked for more curl. But i think I'll try the rod and just reexplain to her the difference when she comes in.

Latest posts

Back